Hector and the Search for Happiness (Blu-ray Slipbox w/ Booklet) (Limited to 700) (INFO 002) [Korea]

djjez83

ThE BaTmAn NiNjA
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Hector and the search for happiness

Slipbox
Limited to 700 copies numbered
Scanavo keepcase
36 page booklet
release date: 05 June 2015

http://www.novamnm.com/index.php/blu...p-booklet.html
http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goo...ood_seq=20663#

_3_.jpg

file_5_16.jpg

Attachments

• Hector.jpg
    Hector.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 172
Has anybody seen this? It came out on the heels of Stiller's Walter Mitty and looked like a more generic and much less interesting version of that from the trailers. And while I like Simon Pegg, I think his movies outside of those he does with Nick Frost and Edgar Wright are pretty awful.

This looks like a really nice edition though.

I have, though damned if I can remember when or where. I didn't expect much, because I'm not much of a fan of his (for me, he's only starred in one film worth seeing; Shaun), but it was quite a pleasant film. It's not going to be remembered as a classic and probably isn't as good as Mitty (it also to a degree reminded me of Begin Again), but it's worth a watch. Worth owning though, I'm not sure. I don't think you'll hate yourself for wasting a couple of hours on it, but you also probably won't write home and tell everyone they have to see it.

I have the Canadian Blu-ray (I don't think it got a US release). I found the movie enjoyable, although I agree with satanclaus that I don't think it's anything super noteworthy. So it depends on tastes. It's basically about a guy with essentially a mid-life crisis and the journey he goes on. It's largely amusing, which is why I liked it.

Thoroughly enjoyed this film and I think mainly because of Simon Peggs performance. If there was no Mitty I think people would enjoy this one much more.

It was a blind buy but now that I have finally watched it Im really happy this one is on its way to me.

Thanks for the pics @RabbitChen

Reactions: RabbitChen