Hell High (1989) (Raging Fury O-Card Artwork) (Blu-ray Limited Edition ) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 19, 2022
Purchase links: Arrow Video - DiabolikDVD - Grindhouse Video - Zavvi USA
Price: $28.00 (Arrow Video) - $27.99 (DiabolikDVD - Grindhouse - Zavvi USA)

279560298_5460795230621093_2896442023468405665_n.jpg

• Brand new 2K restoration from the original camera negative approved by cinematographer Steven Fierberg
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
  • Original uncompressed stereo audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman and cinematographer Steven Fierberg
  • Archival audio commentary with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman
  • Archival introduction and audio commentary with film critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • School’s Out! – a newly-filmed interview with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman
  • A Beautiful Nightmare – a newly-filmed interview with cinematographer Steven Fierberg
  • Jon-Jon’s Journey – a newly-filmed interview with actor Christopher Cousins
  • The More the Better – a newly-filmed interview with actress Maureen Mooney
  • Music is Not Sound – a newly-filmed interview with composers Rich Macar and Christopher Hyams-Hart
  • Back to Schools: The Locations of Hell High – a tour of the original Hell High filming sites with author/filmmaker Michael Gingold
  • Archival video interviews with director/producer/co-writer Douglas Grossman and co-writer Leo Evans
  • Deleted Scene
  • Alternate Opening Titles
  • Trailers and TV Spots
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly-commissioned artwork by Ralf Krause
  • Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring liner notes by Michael Gingold, including an exclusive interview with stunt coordinator/actor Webster Whinery
  • Limited Edition O-card featuring alternate "Raging Fury" artwork

received today, and Oh i think Arrow gets it now, from Vinegar Syndromes lead. the O-card with this release has no credit and disc info writing on the back! finally, lets hope other distributors follow Vinegar's lead. yeah to Arrow, keep it up, please.

received today, and Oh i think Arrow gets it now, from Vinegar Syndromes lead. the O-card with this release has no credit and disc info writing on the back! finally, lets hope other distributors follow Vinegar's lead. yeah to Arrow, keep it up, please.
@Daubt

Has nothing to do with what Vinegar Syndromes do with their releases :rofl:

Arrow Store Exclusive slipcover releases been like this for a good few years it's not something new
There has been a good few arrow store exclusive slipcover releases like this from Arrow since before 2019

Have you not previously purchased any of the Arrow Film UK Store Exclusive slipcover O-card releases

I will gather you was previously purchasing arrow trade wide releases and not the arrow store exclusives

This release in USA is a Arrow Store Exclusive in UK that also got a USA release but is not the trade wide release

Did you purchase UK or USA release

The trade wide release with a standard slipcover is the release below
The trade wide standard slips releases have the usual text info of disc contents on back of the slip

@Daubt

Has nothing to do with what Vinegar Syndromes do with their releases :rofl:

Arrow Store Exclusive slipcover releases been like this for a good few years it's not something new

Have you not previously purchased any of the Arrow Film UK Store Exclusive slipcover O-card releases

This release in USA is a Arrow Store Exclusive in UK that also got a USA release but is not the trade wide release

Did you purchase UK or USA release

The trade wide release with a standard slipcover is the release below
The trade wide standard slips releases have the usual text info of disc contents on back of the slip

i thought so, but don't have all my Arrow purchases shelved to compare. i purchased this in May, can't remember if it was zavi.us or zavi.uk. i usually order from zavi.uk despite living in the US., so thanks for the clarification.
so i should look for Arrow UK exclusives for full art front and back with slipcovers, because i got the slipcover for The Sacred Spirit from zavi, but it's back slipcover has the writing. wish i didn't have to think about where to order from to get a release with writing-free slip art, (but i will now) the only reason i don't rush to collect them.

i thought so, but don't have all my Arrow purchases shelved to compare. i purchased this in May, can't remember if it was zavi.us or zavi.uk. i usually order from zavi.uk despite living in the US., so thanks for the clarification.
so i should look for Arrow UK exclusives for full art front and back with slipcovers, because i got the slipcover for The Sacred Spirit from zavi, but it's back slipcover has the writing. wish i didn't have to think about where to order from to get a release with writing-free slip art, (but i will now) the only reason i don't rush to collect them.
It would not been Zavvi UK as it's a Arrow Films Store Exclusive in UK

It would been Zavvi USA if you purchased the USA release
Zavvi USA sells Arrow USA releases not UK since 2021

Zavvi UK does not sell any Arrow Video USA releases only UK releases

The Sacred Spirit is a trade wide release with a standard slip

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Daubt