Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €23.66 €10.30

81AmfEC7nkL._SY550_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Collecta
Even though I like Neil Marshall, I don´t expect much from this, and now I start to think I won´t even watch it at all.....for me is only one Hellboy, it´s awesome, and very hard to beat del Toro´s sense for film as a medium :drool:

I think the mistake that some of you make is actually paying money to go and see some of these also ran movies in theaters.
I just finally watched the blu-ray for Fantastic 4 on Tuesday that I got from the library (dollars spent...0). I didn't bother watching it way back when because of how bad I heard it was. So after a 4 year wait and awful expectations I found it to be an OK move to watch while doing what I really wanted to do at the same time... eat microwave popcorn and drink a bottled diet soda. :D

If you keep hearing a movie sucks, and you know the movie is going to suck but you still have to see it, then wait until it's free and you have very low expectations. If you do that and have some popcorn and a drink, you just might find it to be an OK experience.

Because, for me anyway, OK is still better than a poke in the eye. You can quote me on that.

But for those of you who need to see it sooner because you need to know whether it's worth spending premium dollars on a premium SteelBook edition...well I think your opinion of the movie is going to be :vomit:

"Because OK is still better than a poke in the eye." - some dude on HDN 2019

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I like the artwork. I will definitely buy it regardless if the movie sucked for anyone or if it is just an okay movie.

Easy pass. Hope the French steel is glossy

Most likely since Metropolitan...

Of course, crap finish. This could have been amazing in gloss....

I always wonder what the guy speaking so much about lol....what on earth could be possibly so much said about this steelbook? :hilarious:

I understood that there is 32 degrees and he sweating a lot though lol
yes, full gloss and it would be a stunning steelbook.

about speaking so much: I remember my school days. I was happy when I wrote 3-4 pages in the test ...then I looked around and few friends wrote 8-10 pages, lol.

Reactions: Hereticz
Hmmmm.......yes, the finish isn't great. But I kinda like it. I can see why they gave it that finish/effect for the lightening/fire.

Might keep an eye on it and see if it drops in price some time.

Meanwhile I'll keep the other eye on the French one.....

Reactions: Hereticz