Hellboy Animated:Sword of Storms/Blood & Iron 20th Anniv. Ed.(Blu-ray SteelBook)[USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: June 25th, 2014
Buy links:
Midtown Comics - $14.39
Westfield Comics - $14.39

From Anchor Bay Entertainment. The two Hellboy Animated films, collected together on Blu-Ray in a handsome Steelbook package! Celebrate 20 years of Mike Mingnola's ground-breaking comic book with the double feature of Hellboy Animated - Sword of Storms and Blood & Iron - from visionary Guillermo Del Toro (The Strain, Pacific Rim, Hellboy and Hellboy 2: The Golden Army). This limited edition comes with an exclusive mini comic that includes the full story of 'The Chapel of Moloch.' The expected in-store date is: 6/25/2014

http://www.dcbservice.com/category.aspx?id=15&pid=442088

attachment.php

20th Anniversary Limited Edition | Blu-ray + Book
Starz / Anchor Bay | 2007 | 2 Movies | 152 min | Not rated | May 13, 2014

Attachments

• Hellboy.jpg
    Hellboy.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited by a moderator:
Hellboy Animated: Sword of Storms/Blood & Iron 20th Anniv. (Blu-ray SteelBook...

Maybe Wreck can confirm this release for us.It seems that you cannot locate this any more anywhere.Discontinued or sold out...one of the two but which is it?

I can still see it at Midtown Comics. You cannot preorder it anymore since the preorder period already ended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

My order was shipped a couple days ago from Midtown Comics. No tracking # so not sure when it should get here :ohno:

Same here. Hoping for a steelbook...

Why is this thread so lacking on information?

Is it G1 or G2 size?

Has it completely sold out on all sites?(It appears to have done)

Any news on a GB?

Thanks
:)

Did you get any tracking or shipping notice?

Yeah. I updated earlier that it had shipped and then again when I got the tracking info. The shipping confirmation didn't read SteelBook but then again neither did my order confirmation email.

Yeah. I updated earlier that it had shipped and then again when I got the tracking info. The shipping confirmation didn't read SteelBook but then again neither did my order confirmation email.

No shipping confirmation for me yet.