Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hellboy (2019)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Neil Marshall

Release: 2019-01-11

Plot: Hellboy comes to England, where he must defeat Nimue, Merlin's consort and the Blood Queen. But their battle will bring about the end of the world, a fate he desperately tries to turn away.

why do hollwood just have to stop a franchise and then reboot it only about them trying to screw more money out of us all.
such bull people just boycott the reboots they soon get the message.

for me i will not be watching this :stop::stop::stop:

basil :thumbs:

Not getting any feeling of good twords this reboot at all . I may be wrong have been in the past .

ANY form of reboot has has obstacles before it as what has gone before is oftern groundbreaking and very often reveired and loved by fans .

Ron Perlman and Gulimo Del Turo have massive shoues to fill this so far has managed a big toe :-(

FIRST LOOK AT HELLBOY!

edit. I lightened the photo up a bit to give a better look.

$.jpeg$b.jpg

FIRST LOOK AT HELLBOY!

edit. I lightened the photo up a bit to give a better look.

View attachment 333652View attachment 333653

I quite like the look of him and I agree with @Noodles its not too different but he looks a little scarier/ horror esque in the eyes.

Edit: more I look at them he actually looks quite dark/ evil and that black and white pic is very freaky. I like his moody frown

David Harbour shares another photo!

View attachment 333657

I quite like the look of him and I agree with @Noodles its not too different but he looks a little scarier/ horror esque in the eyes.

Edit: more I look at them he actually looks quite dark/ evil and that black and white pic is very freaky. I like his moody frown
No kidding! He definitely looks pretty freaky there. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
Get in here @tridon! :woot: I like it! :hungry: :cool: :thumbs:

O9k8a.gif

I love it! While I hate that they (Mignola, mainly) dropped GDT and Perlman like a bag of stones, I was at least happy that they got a solid team out of Neil Marshall and David Harbour. Just by looking at these photos, you can tell it's going to be a lot darker in tone. I like how they removed the tattoos that Perlman's Hellboy had, but I think I liked the look of his gauntlet better. And is Harbour wearing prosthetics here or did he just juice himself up -- because there's no way he was that big during Stranger Things! To get a physique like that in such a short amount of time... I don't even think that'd be possible with some juicing.

I have to admit I wasn't up for this (I love the GDT and Perlman versions too much) but he looks great in those pics and if this is going to be a darker tone (which it's shaping up that way) and more horror-ish then I'm all for it

I have to admit I wasn't up for this (I love the GDT and Perlman versions too much) but he looks great in those pics and if this is going to be a darker tone (which it's shaping up that way) and more horror-ish then I'm all for it

You and me both, man. I always found it odd that GDT's Hellboy films weren't darker. They were more campy fun... and that was strange because GDT definitely knows how to make dark films.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
You and me both, man. I always found it odd that GDT's Hellboy films weren't darker. They were more campy fun... and that was strange because GDT definitely knows how to make dark films.

I didn't find the first campy fun but the second had elements. Not as bad as the fantastic fours though

But yeah true he does. Hes great with creatures too so at least we had that in his hell boys

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I didn't find the first campy fun but the second had elements. Not as bad as the fantastic fours though

But yeah true he does. Hes great with creatures too so at least we had that in his hell boys

Oh, I still love the Hellboy films, but I just think they should've went the Blade route and been rated R. I can almost guarantee that the creatures in the reboot won't be half as interesting as GDT's creations.

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh, I still love the Hellboy films, but I just think they should've went the Blade route and been rated R. I can almost guarantee that the creatures in the reboot won't be half as interesting as GDT's creations.

Blade 1 style would of been epic. Mind you I love the second too and I forget he made that

You never know, with how hellboy is looking they could be quite dark, creepy and twisted

• Thanks
And is Harbour wearing prosthetics here or did he just juice himself up -- because there's no way he was that big during Stranger Things! To get a physique like that in such a short amount of time... I don't even think that'd be possible with some juicing.

sr35r1inr36z.gif

I know what you mean. This gif was Season 1 of Stranger things.... Now I know he is a big guy and working out tons would help get him somewhat results... but not what we see in the photo. haha
It must be prosthetics.

The arms make me think so.

• Thanks