Hello all from brighton England

Jun 7, 2018
Reactions
30 0 0
Hello all just saying a hi to all the members have just joined the site today and will start getting used to it.
Have been collecting steelbooks only for the past 3 4 months but up to about 55 steelbooks already.
Most recent one is the conjuring which I purchased 3 days ago off a seller. My favourite horror which I got for a alright price but in the high end scales of price points lol.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,884 12 0
Welcome to the community @Cassius. Very good to have you here!

Please feel free to contact myself or any other Mod if you need help with anything. :)

Out of the current 55 steelbooks you own, which would you say is your favourite?

Jun 7, 2018
Reactions
30 0 0
Hi thanks for the reply how do you know when anyone is ever selling steelbooks on here ?
Also my favourite has got to be the conjuring so far as I love horrors I've also got IT in my collection which has pretty cool artwork.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
29,077 0 0
Hi @Cassius, welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. We have a trading section that will be visible once you have 20 posts. You will be able to buy and sell Steelbooks there.
The Conjuring is a very nice Steelbook but it’s not cheap now. I hope you are enjoying the forum!:)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,884 12 0
Hi thanks for the reply how do you know when anyone is ever selling steelbooks on here ?
Also my favourite has got to be the conjuring so far as I love horrors I've also got IT in my collection which has pretty cool artwork.
Good choice! As Si said, it's a pretty rare steel nowadays... I don't actually own it myself.

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Hello all just saying a hi to all the members have just joined the site today and will start getting used to it.
Have been collecting steelbooks only for the past 3 4 months but up to about 55 steelbooks already.
Most recent one is the conjuring which I purchased 3 days ago off a seller. My favourite horror which I got for a alright price but in the high end scales of price points lol.
Welcome to the forums! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need help around.

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter