Hello all from brighton England

Joker88

Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2018
Hello all just saying a hi to all the members have just joined the site today and will start getting used to it.
Have been collecting steelbooks only for the past 3 4 months but up to about 55 steelbooks already.
Most recent one is the conjuring which I purchased 3 days ago off a seller. My favourite horror which I got for a alright price but in the high end scales of price points lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Noodles
Welcome to the community @Cassius. Very good to have you here!

Please feel free to contact myself or any other Mod if you need help with anything. :)

Out of the current 55 steelbooks you own, which would you say is your favourite?

Hi thanks for the reply how do you know when anyone is ever selling steelbooks on here ?
Also my favourite has got to be the conjuring so far as I love horrors I've also got IT in my collection which has pretty cool artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hi @Cassius, welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. We have a trading section that will be visible once you have 20 posts. You will be able to buy and sell Steelbooks there.
The Conjuring is a very nice Steelbook but it’s not cheap now. I hope you are enjoying the forum!:)

Hi thanks for the reply how do you know when anyone is ever selling steelbooks on here ?
Also my favourite has got to be the conjuring so far as I love horrors I've also got IT in my collection which has pretty cool artwork.
Good choice! As Si said, it's a pretty rare steel nowadays... I don't actually own it myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Hello all just saying a hi to all the members have just joined the site today and will start getting used to it.
Have been collecting steelbooks only for the past 3 4 months but up to about 55 steelbooks already.
Most recent one is the conjuring which I purchased 3 days ago off a seller. My favourite horror which I got for a alright price but in the high end scales of price points lol.

Welcome to the forums! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need help around.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joker88
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Joker88