Hello :D

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Reactions
2,614 0 0
Hi, My name is Bruce, i'm from Taiwan.

my Blu-ray collections has just reached 160 copies recently, and i'm starting focus on collecting SteelBooks these days.

i've been here for a while, but have never introduce myself yet... :p
some of you might have seen me posting about new Taiwan release in the SteelBook area last few months. ;)

really love this place, cause there is no forum like HDN in TW, that's really shame...

Naughtius Maximus

UK Helper + Giveaway prizes extraordinaire!
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
ENGLAND
Reactions
34,353 0 0
Hi bruce! (always think of finding nemo when i hear this name ;D)

I know we've dealt with each other already but still, glad to see you're making the most of the site more recently ;)

YOu know where i am if you ever need anymore help in UK etc

What sort of films are you into? do you collect all pretty things or mainly steels?

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Reactions
2,614 0 0
Hi bruce! (always think of finding nemo when i hear this name ;D)

I know we've dealt with each other already but still, glad to see you're making the most of the site more recently ;)

YOu know where i am if you ever need anymore help in UK etc

What sort of films are you into? do you collect all pretty things or mainly steels?
Nice to see you here, David. :LOL:

i'm really into the kind of movie that make audience think, like Predestination, Inception, Memento...
about the collection, manly steels now, but if there is a film with a nice slip cover, something likes Whiplash (TW version) or Hector and the Search of the Happines (Korea version), i will love to grab one too.:D

btw, i really love the quality of Neo- Pack package, but it's too easy to get fingerprints on it.:confused: