Hello :D

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Hi, My name is Bruce, i'm from Taiwan.

my Blu-ray collections has just reached 160 copies recently, and i'm starting focus on collecting SteelBooks these days.

i've been here for a while, but have never introduce myself yet... :p
some of you might have seen me posting about new Taiwan release in the SteelBook area last few months. ;)

really love this place, cause there is no forum like HDN in TW, that's really shame...

Hi bruce! (always think of finding nemo when i hear this name ;D)

I know we've dealt with each other already but still, glad to see you're making the most of the site more recently ;)

YOu know where i am if you ever need anymore help in UK etc

What sort of films are you into? do you collect all pretty things or mainly steels?

Reactions: RabbitChen
Hi bruce! (always think of finding nemo when i hear this name ;D)

I know we've dealt with each other already but still, glad to see you're making the most of the site more recently ;)

YOu know where i am if you ever need anymore help in UK etc

What sort of films are you into? do you collect all pretty things or mainly steels?
Nice to see you here, David. :LOL:

i'm really into the kind of movie that make audience think, like Predestination, Inception, Memento...
about the collection, manly steels now, but if there is a film with a nice slip cover, something likes Whiplash (TW version) or Hector and the Search of the Happines (Korea version), i will love to grab one too.:D

btw, i really love the quality of Neo- Pack package, but it's too easy to get fingerprints on it.:confused:

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
@RabbitChen You've been a member since 2013 and you're just getting around to creating this thread!? LOL! :hilarious: That's awesome! :woot:

Well... HELLO Bruce!
hi_sign___13_nano__21_by_mirz123-d6v1loy.gif
Welcome to HDN! :D

Reactions: RabbitChen