Hello fellow Ninjas

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi all,

My real name's Lorand and I came across this community while searching for steelbooks to add to my collection. Am a collector myself, started with steelbooks and being drawn into collector's editions now. Expensive tho' :dizzy:
I've been trying to register for few days but I was encountering an error. Thanks to Andy for fixing it for me and finally being able to register. I am working long hours these days but I will definitely be back to get to meet other ninjas :D

Catch you all in a bit!

Hi all,

My real name's Lorand and I came across this community while searching for steelbooks to add to my collection. Am a collector myself, started with steelbooks and being drawn into collector's editions now. Expensive tho' :dizzy:
I've been trying to register for few days but I was encountering an error. Thanks to Andy for fixing it for me and finally being able to register. I am working long hours these days but I will definitely be back to get to meet other ninjas :D

Catch you all in a bit!
Hey Lorand, welcome to HDN! It's a pleasure to have you here. :)

Thank you.

I'm having a really hard time getting around to visit these past few days. I'm working 6 days 12 hours every week so hardly got any time for hobbies but I will definitely visit more often when work is less busy.

Reactions: apsmith21
Welcome Lorand, look forward to hearing more from you when you're less busy. :thumbs:

Last edited: