Hello From California

May 16, 2018
Hi all!

I stumbled upon this website while watching steel book unboxing videos.

What is the best way and/or advice you can give a new guy on how to participate in Blu Fan, Kimchi etc type groups breaks. i love collecting their steel books and the only way I've been able to get them is the second hand eBay market.

Any help or advice is much appreciated!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hi all!

I stumbled upon this website while watching steel book unboxing videos.

What is the best way and/or advice you can give a new guy on how to participate in Blu Fan, Kimchi etc type groups breaks. i love collecting their steel books and the only way I've been able to get them is the second hand eBay market.

Any help or advice is much appreciated!

Welcome to HDN :)

Participating is easy, once a group buy is live, you just need to click on the "buy" button and it'll take you to your Paypal account to confirm the payment and your shipping address details will be taken from there.

To be notified when a group buy goes live, I recommend to click on "watch category" here https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/categories/steelbook-group-buys.5/

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 12.11.25.png

You'll be able to select how you'll be notified, by email or on-site alert only etc...

A good idea is to also watch the release thread of the title you're interested in as that's where date/announcements etc... are usually posted. Example: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...elbook-kimchidvd-exclusive-no-67-korea.93695/

You'll need to click/tap on "watch thread" and select here again the notification method.

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 12.16.02.png

If you have more questions, feel free to tag (by adding the @ symbol right before typing a mod's username - without leaving a space, just like you would tag someone on Twitter on Instagram if you use those platforms) or PM myself or any other mod available online.

@TigerWoulds could you please complete the shipping invoice payment for Captain America : Civil War Weet Collection? I have sent you several messages and it is overdue for 3 weeks now. Your Ex Machina GB Shipping Invoice will be also sent this week.