Hello from Germany!

May 20, 2017
Hey fellow collectors,

I‘m here since a few years, participated in group buys a few years ago, but was not active. Maybe its time to be so. I read here often, and would like to participate more. :LOL:
I collect especially steelbooks for like 10 years now, have a collection of 500-600 titles I guess.
Maybe its also a good way here to trade or sell some of my editions. I’m a big fan of Marvel and DC movies, yes a man can like both. :cheers:
So it would be nice, if someone here could help me out, with how this would work.

And yes it sucks also when you try to order some premium editions and they are gone in like 5 minutes, so I would like to join the group buys, to not have to rely on the pre order dates of the retailer sites. :thumbs:

So hello again, I hope to be more active from now on. ✌️

@davsang Take a look at this thread for group buys:

As for trading/selling, you need to have 20 non-spammy posts before the trading section unlocks for you to be able to post. Make sure to check the guidelines before posting a thread when the time comes:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/steelbook™-trading-rules-guidelines-tips-with-helpful-links-must-read-for-new-members.7531/

Feel free to reach out if you need help around the forum.

Reactions: davsang
Thank you for all the information. I think I will reach out again, when I’m able to use the trading/ selling section. :LOL:

Von mir auch ein Hallo
hier meine Horrorfilm und Sci-fi Sammlung mit massig Mediabooks und Amarays, Steelbooks sind auch mit dabei.

Last edited:
Reactions: davsang
Hey fellow collectors,

I‘m here since a few years, participated in group buys a few years ago, but was not active. Maybe its time to be so. I read here often, and would like to participate more. :LOL:
I collect especially steelbooks for like 10 years now, have a collection of 500-600 titles I guess.
Maybe its also a good way here to trade or sell some of my editions. I’m a big fan of Marvel and DC movies, yes a man can like both. :cheers:
So it would be nice, if someone here could help me out, with how this would work.

And yes it sucks also when you try to order some premium editions and they are gone in like 5 minutes, so I would like to join the group buys, to not have to rely on the pre order dates of the retailer sites. :thumbs:

So hello again, I hope to be more active from now on. ✌️
Great to have you as part of the community :thumbs:

Hi to all, guys!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF