Hello from Germany

Oct 13, 2015
Hi everyone!

I found this forum while googleing about the Mondo X steelbooks and a few days ago I decided to register here. I've been collecting films since the mid-90s in one form or another.

There's one question I have: Are there any general conditions for joining any of the group buys in this community, like e.g. a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time being registered?

Looking forward to discussing some great Blu-ray releases here! :)

Reactions: luke98 and Noodles
Hi everyone!

I found this forum while googleing about the Mondo X steelbooks and a few days ago I decided to register here. I've been collecting films since the mid-90s in one form or another.

There's one question I have: Are there any general conditions for joining any of the group buys in this community, like e.g. a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time being registered?

Looking forward to discussing some great Blu-ray releases here! :)
Welcome! It's great to have you here. :)

In regards to your question about group buys... all members (new or old) are free to jump right in! Any rules are usually explained the first post of each group buy thread, so be sure to read those. You can find our Mondo X group buys here. Have fun! :thumbs:

Reactions: BobaFett77