Hello from sunny England

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone I’m Axineton from Portsmouth. I was a bit of a steelbook junkie in the Blu-ray days and I’m not sure how I never knew about this site. Sold most of them all last year due to wanting to collect 4K steelbooks now. I don’t really have enough room until I get myself a bigger place towards the end of the year and then I’ll go from there I reckon.

Hello everyone I’m Axineton from Portsmouth. I was a bit of a steelbook junkie in the Blu-ray days and I’m not sure how I never knew about this site. Sold most of them all last year due to wanting to collect 4K steelbooks now. I don’t really have enough room until I get myself a bigger place towards the end of the year and then I’ll go from there I reckon.
Welcome! Great to have you with us. :)

I have to ask now though... how did you eventually find out about HDN?

I was at a warhammer Club and I overheard someone mention this site. Can’t remember what they were talking about now but I asked them about it and they explained what this was all about. Not sure if they’re a member or not though.

Welcome to HDN @Axineton :thumbs:

I do when I can be arsed mate. I hate the painting side of it
Would love to see some of the stuff you've painted mate if you get a chance to put some photos up :thumbs:
@Savage Clown Has a killer thread of the stuff he has painted, You should give it a look :D

I usually buy painted armies due to not being very good at painting works out more expensive but I get better looking stuff as a result and saves me getting frustrated when I look at my painted miniatures compared to pro painted miniatures.