hello from the USA!

Aug 3, 2017
Hiiii there! My name is Joanna but you can just call me Josie (or atomicblonde if it suits you lol). I just recently got into steelbooks BIG time thanks to the steelbooks reddit mentioning another steelbook forum with GBs and the like. I eventually mustered the energy to get join and get active here as well and take a look around. I love the collections here (just saw a SUPER wicked one) and how up to date and well archived all the steelbook releases -- both past and present -- are. I'm sure I'll get the hang of things over time, but in the meantime I'll be ogling everyone's collections and dying over how drained my bank account will inevitably get very soon lol. Can't wait to meet everyone and hopefully find some steels I've been looking for! :)

Hiiii there! My name is Joanna but you can just call me Josie (or atomicblonde if it suits you lol). I just recently got into steelbooks BIG time thanks to the steelbooks reddit mentioning another steelbook forum with GBs and the like. I eventually mustered the energy to get join and get active here as well and take a look around. I love the collections here (just saw a SUPER wicked one) and how up to date and well archived all the steelbook releases -- both past and present -- are. I'm sure I'll get the hang of things over time, but in the meantime I'll be ogling everyone's collections and dying over how drained my bank account will inevitably get very soon lol. Can't wait to meet everyone and hopefully find some steels I've been looking for! :)

Welcome to the forums Joanna :)

Feel free to holler if you need help around.

Reactions: atomicblonde
@atomicblonde Hello and welcome (again :D) to the GREATEST online Community Forum on the planet! :notworthy:
This place rocks! Have FUN and if you need anything, don't be shy! ;) Take care Josie! :thumbs:

Welcome. If you need any help just send us a PM "Start a conversation" otherwise just post away with questions.