Hello guys

Aug 9, 2020
Jupiter
I come from China, and i'm a fan of steelbooks. I started collecting video game steelbooks when Uncharted 4 released, that full slip version was very beautiful and i became a fan since then.
I decide to collect movie steelbooks about 2 or 3 years ago. My first collection is Plain Archive's Old Boy. Now i have quit the video game collecting, and only collect movie steelbooks.
Have kept browsing this forum for years, but never decided to get registerred. I always like to see the info of new releases and on hand pictures of limited editions.

Reactions: jasong and Noodles
I come from China, and i'm a fan of steelbooks. I started collecting video game steelbooks when Uncharted 4 released, that full slip version was very beautiful and i became a fan since then.
I decide to collect movie steelbooks about 2 or 3 years ago. My first collection is Plain Archive's Old Boy. Now i have quit the video game collecting, and only collect movie steelbooks.
Have kept browsing this forum for years, but never decided to get registerred. I always like to see the info of new releases and on hand pictures of limited editions.
Two great editions to start your collection with. Welcome to the community! :)

Reactions: MajimaGoro