Hello! Hi!

Mar 7, 2019
Hello! I'm Buzz Lightyear, I come in peace!

No no that's not right sorry, but I do come in peace! :D

My name is Ryan and I finally decided to join here after god knows how many years of lurking. I came across this forum ages ago when I was looking for the Aladdin steelbook off Zavvi (which I do own!) and have been lurking here ever since, but now I felt was the right time to join this community! :thumbs:

I have a collection of steelbooks of mainly movies and a few video games, most of my collection consists of Disney and Marvel along with a few others both of WWA steelbooks and premium editions. But yeah thought I introduce myself and hope you won't mind putting up with me! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

My name is Ryan and I finally decided to join here after god knows how many years of lurking. I came across this forum ages ago when I was looking for the Aladdin steelbook off Zavvi (which I do own!) and have been lurking here ever since, but now I felt was the right time to join this community! :thumbs:

I have a collection of steelbooks of mainly movies and a few video games, most of my collection consists of Disney and Marvel along with a few others both of WWA steelbooks and premium editions. But yeah thought I introduce myself and hope you won't mind putting up with me! :LOL:

Welcome to HDN Ryan, feel free to PM if you need help around.

Welcome to the community, Ryan. It's a pleasure to have you here. :)