Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA
Information Link: Nameless Media
Note: 1:1 lifesize and 30cm version

They are working together with Turbine, so you can put the Turbine Mediabook/Digipak (what ever they will release) inside this bust.

17940191_1607500532611978_1744963642345914368_n_9405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 1:1 lifesize and 30cm version

they are working togehter with Turbine, so you can put the Turbine Mediabook/Digipak (what ever they will release) inside this bust.

I really hope it stays looking like this!! This really can't be a 1:1 lifesize. you know how big that base would be if that was a regular human size head and shoulders?? Would be ginormous there's no way.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I own a few nameless bust editions and they make cool stuff. Im sure this life size bust is going to be very expensive.
But i read on there page they be doing a 30cm edition also.
Will need a bit of room for the lifesize one but the smaller brother maybe a better option.
I wonder when its out?

1:1 lifesize confirmed by Nameless ;)

Well then the one in the video is the 30cm cause anyone can tell that is not life size the scale just looks smaller. I have had to pass on some 1:1 sideshow Heads cause they were just too big, and for this to have shoulders, chest, and hands holding the box, that thing is going to be HUGE. Very intrigued to see it and can't even imagine how much it will cost to ship let alone it's price tag lol

• Thanks
@C.C. 95 1:1 Scale!!!!! :wow:
Good luck :thumbs:
:LOL:
From Germany?!!! No freaking way!
I literally JUST shipped This lifesize Darkness bust from California to Ohio and it cost $300!
IMG_3793.JPG
I'm sure a lifesize from Germany will be triple that! (Plus duty!)
I'd love to, but for some reason with my Darkness busts, Hellraiser figures, and Alien figures - my home is starting to look like the "Den of Evil" :rofl: I may just have to pass....

Well then the one in the video is the 30cm cause anyone can tell that is not life size the scale just looks smaller. I have had to pass on some 1:1 sideshow Heads cause they were just too big, and for this to have shoulders, chest, and hands holding the box, that thing is going to be HUGE. Very intrigued to see it and can't even imagine how much it will cost to ship let alone it's price tag lol
I wouldn't even have room for a 1:1 scale busr. Or the cash! I doubt it would be cheap lol! Might consider the smaller one though.

It DOES look suspiciously similar to the design of the French one...
View attachment 306091

Really I think the only thing that really looks similar to the french is the base. Mouth is very different and the eyes are completely different. So far from what I see of the 2 i like the eyes better on the french one, the eyes on this one look pretty demonic. Pin head, just like the actor who portrayed him Doug Bradley, has blue eyes. They never really covered his eyes up with prosthetics, make up, or contacts, because Doug has a pretty expressive scary dead stare, and wanted to be sure to express that well. I like the concept of showing the teeth that the french had, but was soooooo poorly executed in the final version. So I understand why they are not doing that and going with the closed mouth for this German one, but the cut line above the lip is way too big and thick. Makes it look like a weird red mustache. Hopefully they will improve these issues cause the rest of the sculpture looks a lot better then the french.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and elle82
Really I think the only thing that really looks similar to the french is the base. Mouth is very different and the eyes are completely different. So far from what I see of the 2 i like the eyes better on the french one, the eyes on this one look pretty demonic. Pin head, just like the actor who portrayed him Doug Bradley, has blue eyes. They never really covered his eyes up with prosthetics, make up, or contacts, because Doug has a pretty expressive scary dead stare, and wanted to be sure to express that well. I like the concept of showing the teeth that the french had, but was soooooo poorly executed in the final version. So I understand why they are not doing that and going with the closed mouth for this German one, but the cut line above the lip is way too big and thick. Makes it look like a weird red mustache. Hopefully they will improve these issues cause the rest of the sculpture looks a lot better then the french.
I agree. I think this one has far better detail then the other one. Theyve put a lot of effort into making this one look creepy and seriously awesome. Id definitely choose this over the french one.

Here's hoping the production piece will look better than France's bust, but either way this will definitely be out of my price range, lol.

:LOL:
From Germany?!!! No freaking way!
I literally JUST shipped This lifesize Darkness bust from California to Ohio and it cost $300!
View attachment 306083
I'm sure a lifesize from Germany will be triple that! (Plus duty!)
I'd love to, but for some reason with my Darkness busts, Hellraiser figures, and Alien figures - my home is starting to look like the "Den of Evil" :rofl: I may just have to pass....
LOL! Den of Evil huh? I say embrace it :p
That is such a cool bust you got there.
Oh and let us see your Den of Evil :Snap:

• Thanks