Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA
Information Link: Nameless Media
Note: 1:1 lifesize and 30cm version

They are working together with Turbine, so you can put the Turbine Mediabook/Digipak (what ever they will release) inside this bust.

17940191_1607500532611978_1744963642345914368_n_9405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and elle82
from Nameless Facebook page (google translation):

Today we have some very nice news for you at the start.
HELLRAISER will get a MEGA cool edition in 2018.
Everything is being planned:

- A ca. 35 cm high Hellraiser bust
- A Lifesize Hellraiser bust
- A 1: 1 big cube (this only exists with the
first 333 order for free)
- At least 3 mediabooks
- A stand-alone Cube Edition (without the Hellraiser
Bust)
- Another bust, from one of his companions

Important information, this is a foreign variant that has no German Tonn, not that you get mixed up here.

24774708_900432460112307_3176369619514001055_n.jpg

They are working together with Turbine, so you can put the Turbine Mediabook/Digipak (what ever they will release) inside this bust.
They are not working with Turbine.
Nameless extra bought the rights for Denmark to release it through Denmark and re-import it to Germany, thus evading the issue of German rights being owned by Turbine.

Right i will probably go for 35cm bust but can anyone explain about the cubes? First 333 and the other without hellraiser?
And whats Another bust, from one of his companions?
I wonder if this is up for purchase 2018 or released 2018. Maybe pre orders are soon?

Right i will probably go for 35cm bust but can anyone explain about the cubes? First 333 and the other without hellraiser?
And whats Another bust, from one of his companions?
I wonder if this is up for purchase 2018 or released 2018. Maybe pre orders are soon?

Ok this is completely my own interpretation of their posting, but what I am gathering from reading it, this is what they're saying....

Seems the cube is an added bonus for the first 333 purchases of the 1.1 Life size Pinhead Bust.

They will also be doing a Cube only set without the 1.1 Pinhead bust.

They will also release another bust of one of pinheads friends (companions), who they have just only announced in this update, So no idea which it could be.

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99
1:1 lifesize confirmed by Nameless ;)

I own a few nameless bust editions and they make cool stuff. Im sure this life size bust is going to be very expensive.
But i read on there page they be doing a 30cm edition also.
Will need a bit of room for the lifesize one but the smaller brother maybe a better option.
I wonder when its out?

It DOES look suspiciously similar to the design of the French one...
View attachment 306091

Hey all ... think there is a misunderstanding here ....

you sure there is a 1/1 bust ? I read that the BOX is the 1/1 and the bust is 35 cm .... which would make a lot more sense. Unless they just also doing some uber expensive version at 1/1

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95

you sure there is a 1/1 bust ? I read that the BOX is the 1/1 and the bust is 35 cm .... which would make a lot more sense. Unless they just also doing some uber expensive version at 1/1
I believe they are doing a full size bust version as well as the smaller 35cm bust version.

gotcha, thanks.

Looks more artistic then life-like ... so hopefully the 1/1 doesn't overextend them if its priced too high. Otherwise folks will just look at Companies who make 1/1's etc. Sideshow been doing Hellraiser licensed stuff so a 1/1 isnt out the question for the future. The Premium Format statue looks amazing tho.

No they have definitely announced that were doing a 1:1 and the 35 cm in the past.

The 2 new announcement are the Cube and the "Companion". Now whether that companion will also be 1:1 or 35 cm is still a mystery, though I'm betting on it being a 35 cm.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Wreck
Hi guys, hope i can help you :)

Hellraiser Bust is following included:
35cm Bust(no lifesize Bust)
the first 333 order become a lifesize cube for free!
3 Mediabooks

this release is complete in english ;)

other release:
Lifesize Bust
a Cube Edition without Mediabook or the Pinhead bust
another character from the hellraiser universe