Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: 26th October 2015
Purchase Links:
Amazon UK £50.50 Sold Out
Arrow Films £49.99 Sold Out
Zavvi £49.99 Sold Out

This Arrow Video Box Set is OOP (Out of Print)

Limited to 5,000 Copies

HellraiserSTORE-500x500.jpg

12079672_1059473327419994_5812650584106068894_n.jpg 12065975_1059473550753305_4376825516257147840_n.jpg 12027519_1059473434086650_721013465377760955_n.jpg

12079657_1059473500753310_2054755361005253472_n.jpg

***HELLRAISER FULL SPECS + ARTWORK REVEAL***

The time has come! We are very pleased to finally unleash the final specs and full box art for Hellraiser: The Scarlet Box!

Check out the full specs below

4-DISC LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:
•Brand new 2K restorations of Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser II, and Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•Uncompressed PCM Stereo 2.0 and Lossless DTS-HD MA 5.1 sound for Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II
•Lossless DTS-HD MA 2.0 sound for Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for all three films
•Limited Edition bonus disc
•Exclusive 200-page hardback book with new writing from Clive Barker archivists Phil and Sarah Stokes
•20-page booklet featuring never-before-seen original Hellraiser concept art
•Limited Edition packaging with new artwork from Gilles Vranckx
•Set of 5 exclusive art cards
•Fold-out reversible poster

DISC 1 – HELLRAISER:
•Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
•Audio commentary with writer/director Clive Barker
•Audio commentary with Barker and actress Ashley Laurence
•Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellraiser, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
•Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellraiser – actor Sean Chapman talks candidly about playing the character of Frank Cotton in Barker’s original
•Soundtrack Hell: The Story of the Abandoned Coil Score – Coil member Stephen Thrower on the Hellraiser score that almost was
•Hellraiser: Resurrection – vintage featurette including interviews with Clive Barker, actors Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence, special make-up effects artist Bob Keen and others
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
•Original EPK featuring on-set interviews with cast and crew
•Draft Screenplays [BD-ROM content]
•Trailers and TV Spots
•Image Gallery

DISC 2 – HELLBOUND: HELLRAISER II:
•Brand new 2K restoration approved by director of photography Robin Vidgeon
•Audio Commentary with director Tony Randel and writer Peter Atkins
•Audio Commentary with Randel, Atkins and actress Ashley Laurence
•Leviathan: The Story of Hellbound: Hellraiser II – brand new version of the definitive documentary on the making of Hellbound, featuring interviews with key cast and crew members
•Being Frank: Sean Chapman on Hellbound – actor Sean Chapman talks about reprising the role of Frank Cotton in the first Hellraiser sequel
•Surgeon Scene – the home video world premiere of this legendary, never before-seen excised sequence from Hellbound, sourced from a VHS workprint
•Lost in the Labyrinth – vintage featurette including interviews with Barker, Randel, Keen, Atkins and others
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II
•On-set interview with Clive Barker
•On-set interviews with cast and crew
•Behind-the-Scenes Footage
•Rare and unseen storyboards
•Draft Screenplay [BD-ROM content]
•Trailers and TV Spots
•Image Gallery

DISC 3 – HELLRAISER III: HELL ON EARTH:
•Brand new 2K restoration of the Original Theatrical Version [93 mins]
•Alternate Unrated Version [97 mins]
•Brand new audio commentary with writer Peter Atkins
•Audio commentary with director Anthony Hickox and Doug Bradley
•Hell on Earth: The Story of Hellraiser III – making-of documentary featuring interviews with Atkins, Keen and actor Ken Carpenter
•Terri’s Tales – brand new interview with actress Paula Marshall
•Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
•Raising Hell on Earth – archival interview with Hickox
•On-set interviews with Barker and Bradley
•Never-before-seen Hellraiser III SFX dailies
•Theatrical Trailer
•Image Gallery
•Hellraiser III comic book adaptation [Disc gallery]

DISC 4 – THE CLIVE BARKER LEGACY – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
•Clive Barker short films Salomé and The Forbidden
•Books of Blood & Beyond: The Literary Works of Clive Barker – horror author David Gatward provides a tour through Barker’s written work, from the first Books of Blood to the recent The Scarlet Gospels
•Hellraiser: Evolutions – a brand new documentary looking at the evolution of the hit horror franchise and its enduring legacy, featuring interviews with Scott Derrickson (director, Hellraiser: Inferno), Rick Bota (director, Hellraiser: Hellseeker, Deader and Hellworld), Stuart Gordon (director, Re-Animator, From Beyond) and others
•The Hellraiser Chronicles: A Question of Faith – short film

200-PAGE BOOK – ‘DAMNATION GAMES’ – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE:
•Exclusive 200-page hardback book with new writing on Hellraiser and the Barker universe from Barker archivists Phil and Sarah Stokes – including chapters looking at Barker’s early work, the genesis and production of the first 3 films in the Hellraiser series and much more, all illustrated with stills and rare material from the Barker archive

DETAILS: Region: B
Rating: 18
Cat No: FCD1171
Duration: TBC
Language: English
Subtitles: English SDH
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Audio: TBC
Discs: 4
Colour

Last edited:
Lucky I had a bunch of reward points from previous Arrow sales, I managed to get this down to £25 and pre-ordered this from the Arrow store practically as soon as they announced it, the perfect Halloween release! :vamp::twd::hurting: (I've always wanted an excuse to use these)

Plus Gilles Vranckx artwork + Arrow video makes this pretty much the perfect Hellraiser set, can't wait to see the rest of the packaging design and special features, it'll have such sights to show us... :drool::drool:

drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
That box set looks awesome
drool.gif
But i was kinda hoping that this would include all the movies :grumpy: (even though they wore pretty much crap :D)
Why would you want to pay more? Actually, they should've stopped with just two. Hellraiser and Hellbound are Really it. The rest of the series were scripts that were previously written horror scripts adapted into Hellraiser scripts. Everything after the second movie is crap.
(And that is shame- the whole mythos is amazing with Leviathan and the cenobitic monks, etc.)

Last edited:
Why would you want to pay more? Actually, they should've stopped with just two. Hellraiser and Hellbound are Really it.

Yeah i totally agree, the first two wore the best ones and well the third one was borderline good enough ;) But still it would have been nice to get the whole set in one box-set like Friday 13th, Freddy, Chucky & Halloween :)

I don´t think the price would have gone much higher with those extra (crappy) movies in it :thumbs: you can´t even give those away, especially revelations :vomit: :p :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
Yeah i totally agree, the first two wore the best ones and well the third one was borderline good enough ;) But still it would have been nice to get the whole set in one box-set like Friday 13th, Freddy, Chucky & Halloween :)

I don´t think the price would have gone much higher with those extra (crappy) movies in it :thumbs: you can´t even give those away, especially revelations :vomit: :p :D
Well...if I DID have to buy all of them- it would be the German Kinowelt mediabooks. I have been on the lookout for these for a while. I think they only made 200 white and 200 Black. But I would pay top dollar to get a black set!! (I have only ever seen a few of the whites on eBay. People just ain't sellin' them!! Can you blame them?!!)
Talk about image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg!!!!
image.jpg

I know I sounds like Basil now, but wouldn't this have been better left in the Slip thread instead of stranded way down here in the community pages?
Hi mate, as I said above we already have 2 threads for this so we don't need any more. This may have a slip but it's more likely to be a boxset so I think it should stay in this section.:thumbs:

Hi mate, as I said above we already have 2 threads for this so we don't need any more. This may have a slip but it's more likely to be a boxset so I think it should stay in this section.:thumbs:

@Sigill

I missed that Si, as indeed I missed the other thread. As Basil said to me a while back, and I paraphrased him - so much gets overlooked way down here in the community pages. Principally in this case as it's stuck in with mainly metal packaging.

Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill

I missed that Si, as indeed I missed the other thread. As Basil said to me a while back, and I paraphrased him - so much gets overlooked way down here in the community pages. Principally in this case as it's stuck in with mainly metal packaging.
@JackRegan Yeah the limited editions do have their own thread but they are a little way down after the metal packaging. There are a lot of different types of packaging to accommodate though, if we had too many different sections the forum would end up being huge! Lol. That's why we have them together in here.:)