hekl1.jpg

hekl2.jpg
helk3.jpg
hel1.jpg
hel2.jpg
hel3.jpg
hel4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant find anything on this edition at all. I would have thought there would be something by now.
It would be cool edition to have and if limited im sure would sell out fast.
Where did the info come from,has anyone tried so contact who is doing this edition for updates?

Reactions: elle82
It would be cool edition to have and if limited im sure would sell out fast.
Where did the info come from,has anyone tried so contact who is doing this edition for updates?
Its from a facebook page. i remember back when the thread was made there was a post on that page about it but no price, date or purchase link.

Creepy as ****, but yeah it is everything you want in a gory hell filled horror movie from the 80's. Definitely one of Clive Barker's he made his bones with this movie as far as I'm concerned!
I should have watched these by now because I've seen a ton 80s horror movies over the years but never gotten around to these. So you'd definitely recommend them?

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I should have watched these by now because I've seen a ton 80s horror movies over the years but never gotten around to these. So you'd definitely recommend them?

At the very least the 1st one, the 2nd if I remember correctly continues right where the 1st left off, so yes to that one too. Then some of the others get trippy, lol. But Pinhead and his hell buddies will creep you out no matter what.

Reactions: elle82
I read on their face book page last year the artist who's artwork they have used on the digipak wrote a message to them to get in contact because they were using his artwork without his permission so I don't know if it will be released soon.

I read on their face book page last year the artist who's artwork they have used on the digipak wrote a message to them to get in contact because they were using his artwork without his permission so I don't know if it will be released soon.

Which digipack are you talking about ?