hekl1.jpg

hekl2.jpg
helk3.jpg
hel1.jpg
hel2.jpg
hel3.jpg
hel4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they have a 1/6th too for more...but the sculpt isn't like this one- this one is dead on!
Like Neca, they do really good stuff for a good price.
Some of these are incredible. I only wish some of the blu ray sets would have a bit more detail like these do.

Reactions: C.C. 95
It would definitely look way better with the pins in it. I think that's why it looks kinda ordinary in those new pics.
I dunno. Just look at the title etching. It looks like it was done by a kid in shop class.
But - I will wait to see final pics.
Yeeaaahhh a bit.....but i still think the pins would make it look pretty cool.

I agree the promo looks a bit better in terms of the painting. Of the new images, the things I think look the worse compared to the promo are the black neck collar, and the base itself that the head is seated on. The promo base is very straight with clean lines, and the Collar of the promo looks exactly like pin heads and the paint looks like patent leather like the actual Pinhead collar. I agree with Elle that I believe it will look a lot better with the pins in place. The lettering on the promo is a little cleaner, but has exaggerated angles and is a bit wavy so the new lettering is ok to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and elle82
I agree the promo looks a bit better in terms of the painting. Of the new images, the things I think look the worse compared to the promo are the black neck collar, and the base itself that the head is seated on. The promo base is very straight with clean lines, and the Collar of the promo looks exactly like pin heads and the paint looks like patent leather like the actual Pinhead collar. I agree with Elle that I believe it will look a lot better with the pins in place. The lettering on the promo is a little cleaner, but has exaggerated angles and is a bit wavy so the new lettering is ok to me.
Im sure they'll release more pics later when its up for pre order. So hopefully it'll look better then. The pins definitely make a big difference though. Its kinda plain without them.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Production looks nothing like the proposed prototype. It's a completely different sculpt when you compare them.

Bad sculpt, bad paint, etc. Easy pass on this one.

df-jpg.303461
hekl1-jpg.275842

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin