hekl1.jpg

hekl2.jpg
helk3.jpg
hel1.jpg
hel2.jpg
hel3.jpg
hel4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think ill wait for unboxing videos first as they take payment immediately. The prototype of the first bust was awful.

Last edited:
Anyone else on here order this item if so have you asked when you are getting this?I was given an approx date even though it was paid for long ago and still waiting and another member also asked and was given 2 months later than what I was told.
So either they are telling lies to me or both of us and I'm starting to wonder about them to be honest,they are linked or maybe involved I'm not sure to a scheme where they ask for funding and once they get there target I think items are then produced.
And they keep coming out with new stuff yet I still to see anyone on here or elsewhere where anything that's been funded or produced someone owns yet.
I'm just curious if anyone has this on order to hit them up and let me me know what you was told as this item was not cheap and I have my doubts about them now.
I know there was a German nameless edition advertised back then also and nothing seems to have come along on that or updates.
But regarding this edition having waited so long I don't like the idea guy has told two different dates.

Anyone else on here order this item if so have you asked when you are getting this?I was given an approx date even though it was paid for long ago and still waiting and another member also asked and was given 2 months later than what I was told.
So either they are telling lies to me or both of us and I'm starting to wonder about them to be honest,they are linked or maybe involved I'm not sure to a scheme where they ask for funding and once they get there target I think items are then produced.
And they keep coming out with new stuff yet I still to see anyone on hailere or elsewhere where anything that's been funded or produced someone owns yet.
I'm just curious if anyone has this on order to hit them up and let me me know what you was told as this item was not cheap and I have my doubts about them now.
I know there was a German nameless edition advertised back then also and nothing seems to have come along on that or updates.
But regarding this edition having waited so long I don't like the idea guy has told two different dates.

Here's the email I received...

1541658573471.png

And the message I got and from the same guy ,don't you just love it when gives different information.

Attachments

• IMG_0748.PNG
    IMG_0748.PNG
    527.2 KB · Views: 214

Nah mate, I don't think so. At least I hope not! Their website looks pretty genuine - https://www.esc-distribution.com. This is their first ever bust exclusive and I don't think they've got it totally under control. It's their lack of communication that's the most worrying. They took payment for the Hellraiser bust months and months ago and then no news or updates since. They wouldn't even respond to questions when sent via my account through their website. It was only when I commented on one of their Facebook posts regarding a Dawn of The Dead bust they're hoping to make, I mentioned how they should first look after the customers who've paid for Hellraiser. They responded to that post with a personal email address to contact. Just really unprofessional really but I do think the bust is still going ahead. At least that's what I'm hoping!

I wonder if there's any French members on here who've had any dealings with ESC before?

Logistical issues with the supplier therefore i have been told early January.

Attachments

• 259584C9-80C6-4D56-BCF6-B4C1515266E6.png
    259584C9-80C6-4D56-BCF6-B4C1515266E6.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 207