Help me find 'X' Pop/Funko!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey guys, please feel free to use this as a help thread for specific pops. Please no trading (use Group Buy forum for that).

Thanks all & good luck completing your collections!

funko.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for all the Lion King pop figures except for Simba and Pumbaa as I managed to find that one. Any tips where I can find them for reasonable prices?

Last edited:
I know it's a long shot but if anyone by chance is able to get the Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Captain Salazar Chase and has no interest in it or doesnot mind helping a fellow ninja out I really would be forever greatful. I'm not one for chases but I'm a huge Disney/Pirates fan and it's my most wanted pop. Thanks!

I would love help with several. I have found them all on ebay but they always seem to go for ridiculous prices:

Bebop
Rocksteady
He-Man
Skeletor
CM Punk
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Sonic The Hedgehog
Peter Pan (original, not flying)
Headless Ned Stark

As you can see, I have a very varied collection!

Last edited:
I need help from an ninja from Japan :thumbs:

I am looking to get a few pops from a site called Toysapiens.jp and they dont ship out of Japan as far as i can tell.

So, please if you know some one or you are one that could help me, contact me as soon as possible :thumbs:

Thank you.

Ok here is a new wants list :cool: Trade or cash :thumbs: PM me for trade pop´s

Enchantress

Mr Freeze
(animated series)

Both are legion of collectors exclusives.

Help me find a pop :) Extremely high want!!! ;)

Mr Freeze, Batman Animated Series.

PM me if you have one or know where to find one :thumbs:

Anybody manage to pick up a spare Labyrinth Jared Glitter Exclusive Funko Pop that came and went on Black Friday? I snoozed and lost but I really want one. Any help would be appreciated.

hi, could a US based ninja please help me out with getting the Funko Star Wars Collectors Box: Kylo Ren Holographic POP! & T-Shirt from target? if so please shoot me a pm :thumbs:

I realise I am seriously clutching at straws here, but is anyone doing a mini GB for the Sexy Ian Malcolm pop vinyl from Target? Also if anyone is able to help me acquire a Emerald Comic Con Batman pop vinyl for a sensible price, it's safe to say I'd love you forever.

Other pops I'm looking for are Hordak and Moss Man (flocked). Thanks.

I realise I am seriously clutching at straws here, but is anyone doing a mini GB for the Sexy Ian Malcolm pop vinyl from Target? Also if anyone is able to help me acquire a Emerald Comic Con Batman pop vinyl for a sensible price, it's safe to say I'd love you forever.

Other pops I'm looking for are Hordak and Moss Man (flocked). Thanks.

I had two Moss Man but I returned one of them back to Toys R Us :banghead: Luckily. it's still available online but their shipping is crap. If you don't mind paying retail price + international shipping, I could order one.

Ian Malcolm will go live today in an hour, not gonna be easy but I'll try.

Reactions: Nightbreed1984
Hey guys! I posted this on another forum and I thought I'd ask here to as well since you guys have been a great help in the past.

I have a huge favor to ask from on fellow collector to another. Long story short. I had a surgical procedure planned to help deal with Chronic pancreatitis that I was diagnosed with 3 years ago. We've tried everything but this surgery so we are hopeful it will fix it. When they began surgery that found I was riddled with ulcers which blocked the entry way in and could not continue. That has created more problems and now a second surgery sometime this week to clear the pathway. I've been hospitalized for an extensive amount of time since Thursday due to the pain its causing and severety of the first surgical procedure. There are 3 in all. I won't be able to get out and get a couple of pops that I really, really want. If anyone, anyone at all could pick me up a Target Exclusive Elastigirl and Jack Jack on fire I would be extremely grateful. My wife is working constantly so she won't be able to look for them while we deal with this either. We can really only afford at cost, and some gas money. These two pops mean a lot to me and would make my day with everything going on. Thanks for taking the time to read this.:)