Help me find 'X' Pop/Funko!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey guys, please feel free to use this as a help thread for specific pops. Please no trading (use Group Buy forum for that).

Thanks all & good luck completing your collections!

funko.jpg

no clue where it can be ordered but i could ship to UK for you if you happen to see on a usa retailer. fyi

THank you Wreck that’s very kind. Will investigate. All I know at the moment is that it’s coming soon to target stores so will get back if I get any more info. To help here is a pic.

D6956E9B-E5F5-44A7-BD60-746BAFDD7EF6.jpeg

Hi Wreck thanks for the update, will bear that in mind let me know if you see it. At the moment the cheapest is £60 on the bay so I think it will still be a lot cheaper.!

oh ok. not out yet. yeah i can likely help if i see it. shipping going to be like $24 to uk tho. heads up if stil interested.

Hi looks like end of April is release date. Hopefully as the release date approaches more info will be known. Will contact you if I get more info is that okay?

oh ok. not out yet. yeah i can likely help if i see it. shipping going to be like $24 to uk tho. heads up if stil interested.

Thanks for the offer to help but just got one off the bay from a uk seller for £35. Appreciated your offer to help me get one if needed.

If anyone knows how I can get the following amazon USA exclusive to the uk please let me know.

Just cos you have prime in uk doesn’t mean you can order from USA site apparently.

Would love to get this for my brother for Xmas

.084130F7-74A9-4C0A-8E42-382539623F3E.jpeg

Funko Pop! Deluxe: Star Wars - Millennium Falcon with Han Solo, Amazon prime Exclusive

If anyone knows how I can get the following amazon USA exclusive to the uk please let me know.

Just cos you have prime in uk doesn’t mean you can order from USA site apparently.

Would love to get this for my brother for Xmas

.View attachment 436088

Funko Pop! Deluxe: Star Wars - Millennium Falcon with Han Solo, Amazon prime Exclusive
Yeah, unfortunately having Prime in the UK doesn't include Prime in the States.

I've got Prime for over there as well if you would like me to pre-order it for you?

Reactions: snow flake
Yeah, unfortunately having Prime in the UK doesn't include Prime in the States.

I've got Prime for over there as well if you would like me to pre-order it for you?

That is such a kind offer thank you. :thanks:

I am just waiting for amazon uk to respond to my email asking if they will be getting it for their prime 2 days event this month and if not will let you know

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
That is such a kind offer thank you. :thanks:

I am just waiting for amazon uk to respond to my email asking if they will be getting it for their prime 2 days event this month and if not will let you know
No worries mate, hopefully they will have it on their 2-day event :)

Just announced a new holiday town Funko set. Two of which are USA exclusives. Anyone have any idea I can get these other than ebay in the uk?

One is an entertainment earth exclusive and the other a GameStop exclusive.89A6D696-124E-477A-B677-27910C03BEE7.jpeg

Just had a shock , looked at entertainments earths postage costs and it’s more than a Funko 40 dollars. So 70 dollars in all

That’s a no no. Ebay looks better by the minute:rofl:

Wow is that just for one?

Yep the one town figure is $30 and the cheapest international postage is as follows

• Shipping Worldwide
    $0.00 - $15.00 = $22.95
    $15.01 - $25.00 = $31.95
    $25.01 - $40.00 = $36.95
    $40.01 - $55.00 = $42.95
    $55.01 - $70.00 = $50.95
    $70.01 - $85.00 = $59.95
    $85.01 - $115.00 = $76.95
    $115.01 - $140.00 = $97.95
    $140.01 - $185.00 = $115.95
    $185.01+ = 50% of the subtotal​
So 30 + 36.95 = 66.95 plus conversion exchange rate would make it 70 dollars