Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Mod Edit, Info Added:

526640_379230562191649_2006699729_n.jpg

Description:

Hemlock Grove is a riveting one-hour murder mystery that revolves around the residents of a former Pennsylvania steel town. Beautiful, terrifying and graphic, Hemlock Grove is unlike anything else in its genre.

Plot Outline:
When 17-year-old Brooke Bluebell is brutally murdered, any of Hemlock’s peculiar inhabitants – or killer creatures – could be suspects. Through the investigation, the town’s seamier side is exposed, revealing nothing is what it seems.

Is anybody else watching this awesome show. This is Directed by Eli Roth (Hostel) Great production value and not for the kiddies.

Attachments

• Hemlock Grove.jpg
    Hemlock Grove.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Oooooo thanks for reminding me. I'll be checking it out presently

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Jellyfish in the sky :ohno:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Yup definitely not for kids

Seems good any idea on how many eps?
If netfilx can make shows with this quality of production i'll watch others

All 12 episodes are available to watch now. I really enjoyed it. mGreat production value and the acting was top notch. The lead was the guy that played Tom Cruises son in War of the Worlds.

Watched the whole season over two nights last weekend with the missus. I thought it was really good.
Bill Skarsgård (brother of Alexander Skarsgård from True Blood) is really good as Roman Godfrey.

More like this please Netflix.