Horror-Theatrical Hereditary - In theaters June 8, 2018

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hereditary

Tagline: Every family tree hides a secret.

Genre: Horror

Director: Ari Aster

Cast: Toni Collette, Gabriel Byrne, Alex Wolff, Ann Dowd, Milly Shapiro

Release: 2018-06-08

Runtime: 127

Plot: After their reclusive grandmother passes away, the Graham family tries to escape the dark fate they've inherited.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xqX1KCs1LG26SxasiBAooF311OR.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

That looks sooooo damn good! Beautifully shot, killer music... hope it can live up to my expectation now!

Hate that there's a dog. Dogs always die in horror movies. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Saw this yesterday.... even worse than The VVitch :(

There were 4 scenes where all audience were laughing out loud.... not 1 scream.... pretty bad imo. 'Stoker' had also this kind of trailer but that one really lived up to the expectation

This one caught me off guard and I am so glad they didnt do the typical jump scare horror flick, but a deeply psychological family drama set as a horror.

The cinematography, soundtrack, Collete's acting......just perfect. I loved it and even its nothing new in the genre I like how its done in a completely different way. Good job and thumbs high up to Ari Aster on this directorial debut of his. :thumbs:

This one caught me off guard and I am so glad they didnt do the typical jump scare horror flick, but a deeply psychological family drama set as a horror.

The cinematography, soundtrack, Collete's acting......just perfect. I loved it and even its nothing new in the genre I like how its done in a completely different way. Good job and thumbs high up to Ari Aster on this directorial debut of his. :thumbs:
Can you get FA to release a FAC of this please? :)

I've been waiting to get the 4k USA disc in hopes a boutique label would release a gorgeous special edition- but might just have to bite the bullet as it does not look like we will be getting any other editions

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database