Hey Guys, CHEAP Blu-ray Lightning McQueen Cars

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Ok, so as many know about a year or so ago (maybe a tad longer) they had a mail in offer for a blu-ray Lightning mcqueen car ... if you search them on ebay they are like anywhere from $50 (loose) or $100 sealed (in some peice of plastic they came in with) ... no where on it does it say blu-ray ... it isjust blu-ray colored ...

soooooooo If you want the excact same thing damn near for a FRACTION of the price I noticed Wal-mart has just started stocking these in the toy section for $2.97!! :scat:

You can choose between the blu-ray color dynaco version or bling version ... which only means it has somewhat of chrome rims ... thats the one I got ... a nice addition to the top of my media rack :D

just figured id share that with yall.

(another funny thing of note, on the ebay auctions they brag about a sepcial # printed on the bottom of the car to symbolize realism well these have the same # heh. )

I wasnt trying to take a pic of this but its in the pic and I dont feel like taking another or anything for a closer shot, so yeah .... you can see it there.

alienpred1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so as many know about a year or so ago (maybe a tad longer) they had a mail in offer for a blu-ray Lightning mcqueen car ... if you search them on ebay they are like anywhere from $50 (loose) or $100 sealed (in some peice of plastic they came in with) ... no where on it does it say blu-ray ... it isjust blu-ray colored ...

soooooooo If you want the excact same thing damn near for a FRACTION of the price I noticed Wal-mart has just started stocking these in the toy section for $2.97!! :scat:

You can choose between the blu-ray color dynaco version or bling version ... which only means it has somewhat of chrome rims ... thats the one I got ... a nice addition to the top of my media rack :D

just figured id share that with yall.

(another funny thing of note, on the ebay auctions they brag about a sepcial # printed on the bottom of the car to symbolize realism well these have the same # heh. )

I wasnt trying to take a pic of this but its in the pic and I dont feel like taking another or anything for a closer shot, so yeah .... you can see it there.

alienpred1.jpg

I should buy one, and sell it on ebay.. ill check it out next time i'm at wally world..

I didn't want to scam, just make money off of stupid people... and a stupid item.. Though i would take one, i wouldn't pay for than $5 for the real blue, instead of the baby blue.

hahah....what an idea you two guys come up with & yes people are very stupid to pay any kind of price of 50 dollars for a toy car...EEK!

like wtf?.:rolleyes::joy: who's first up to turn 3 dollars into 50? JK