Hi Everyone from India.

Jan 27, 2019
Hey, I am Rahul from India. Really happy to be a part of this community. I came across this website when I was searching for geo steelbooks. I have started collecting recently and have 167 steelbooks in hand with a few on the way. I collect only video game steelbooks mostly G2 a few G1 for PS3 and PS4 and have a few for PC and xBox.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Welcome to the forum @Srahulnayak! Great to have you here. We have a Video game Steelbook section here so I’m sure you will find lots of cool new editions. You sound like you have a nice collection!:)

Reactions: Srahulnayak
Hey, I am Rahul from India. Really happy to be a part of this community. I came across this website when I was searching for geo steelbooks. I have started collecting recently and have 167 steelbooks in hand with a few on the way. I collect only video game steelbooks mostly G2 a few G1 for PS3 and PS4 and have a few for PC and xBox.

Welcome to the forums Rahul.

Welcome to HDN! :thumbs:
Be sure to hit the video game section!
D68A6324-C238-4AA4-B2C0-C8FD7BE374F2.gif

Welcome to the community, Rahul. Very good to have you here! :thumbs:

If you need help with anything, then please feel free to contact myself or another Mod. :)

I
Welcome

What game steels do you have?
I’ve a few (PS3 GTAV, then corn PS4 both Mordor games, Spiderman, South Park, Destiny 2, but mostly movie steels)
collect only video game steelbooks. Don’t want to get into movie steelbooks as I don’t have the cash to buy them all I love Dark Souls and really wish I could get the dark souls Zavvi Steelbook for cheap to complete my dark souls collection.