Hi everyone!

Jan 18, 2016
Northern Ireland
I've just recently joined and made my first posts last night.

I have only found this thread so thought I would say hello to all,I did have a few welcomes from some of you last night so thanx for that.

I am from Northern Ireland and enjoy films(obviously)football,music,travel and food.
Edward Norton is my favourite actor hence the username.

Anyway,it's good to be a part of this site and I'm sure I will get plenty of enjoyment interacting with the members here.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum nice to see we have a celebrity on here :p @EdNorton you were great in The Incredible Hulk :whistle:
the_incredible_hulk_5236f9e1e60da.jpg

I have only found this thread so thought I would say hello to all,I did have a few welcomes from some of you last night so thanx for that.

I am from Northern Ireland and enjoy films(obviously)football,music and food.

Anyway,it's good to be a part of this site and I'm sure I will get plenty of enjoyment interacting with the members here.

Cheers.
@EdNorton AWESOME Introduction :thumbs: Welcome to the one and ONLY, Hi-def-Ninja! :cool: :notworthy:

I am from Northern Ireland and enjoy films(obviously)football,music,travel and food.

Cheers.

Welcome aboard @EdNorton !

Reactions: EdNorton