Hi everyone!

May 7, 2017
United States
Hey guys, my name is Brandon!

I've been lurking around on the forum for about a month now and figured it was about time I join lol

I'm fairly new to the blu-ray collecting game as I never realized how much was out there! For the longest time, I would only buy blu-rays if it had a slipcover and then I discovered this forum by mistake and my life was changed!

Anyway, I'm still trying to snoop around and figure out how all this works but I'm looking forward to getting more involved and staying on top of future release!

I've been lurking around on the forum for about a month now and figured it was about time I join lol

I'm fairly new to the blu-ray collecting game as I never realized how much was out there! For the longest time, I would only buy blu-rays if it had a slipcover and then I discovered this forum by mistake and my life was changed!

Anyway, I'm still trying to snoop around and figure out how all this works but I'm looking forward to getting more involved and staying on top of future release!

Welcome to the forums Brandon. Feel free to send a PM if you need help around.

• Thanks
Reactions: versacheese

AWESOME, Welcome to HDN @versacheese! :woot: Enjoy your stay here with us! This place fu**ing ROCKS! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: versacheese