Hi from Australia

Sep 28, 2016
Hi all, my name is Pete and I seem to arrive at this forum each time I search for info about uncommon blu rays and DVD's so figured it was time to start posting and stop being a lurker.

Anyway I have a pretty big personal collection, as well as a huge inventory of titles I sell on ebay so I think it will be useful for me to ask around on the values of some of these titles so that I'm not either ripping myself off, or putting items up for sale that are way overpriced.

Hopefully I've got some interesting movies that some people have been looking for. Feel free to PM me if you see any of my posts about titles that I've got if it's something you're after.

Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Hi all, my name is Pete and I seem to arrive at this forum each time I search for info about uncommon blu rays and DVD's so figured it was time to start posting and stop being a lurker.

Anyway I have a pretty big personal collection, as well as a huge inventory of titles I sell on ebay so I think it will be useful for me to ask around on the values of some of these titles so that I'm not either ripping myself off, or putting items up for sale that are way overpriced.

Hopefully I've got some interesting movies that some people have been looking for. Feel free to PM me if you see any of my posts about titles that I've got if it's something you're after.

Cheers!

Welcome, Pete.

Welcome. It's always great to get new faces from the other side of the globe. As Spock once said " Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations'