Hi from The Netherlands!

DaneMB

BANNED
Oct 6, 2015
Hi ninja's!

I've been watching these forums for a while now, creating an account eventually to follow threads about Filmarena releases which i started to collect since september last year i think.

So hello everyone! I'm Dane, 30yo and a movie lover/enthousiast/nerd since i can remember. Well thats what you get when your mother names you after a movie/miniseries character I guess (bonus points for those who know which character ;) )

I own a lot of movies on dvd en blu-ray, and i love steelbooks. I've included a picture of my dvd/blu-ray room and a separate one of just my filmarena collection so far. Jurassic World, Looper, Pixels, Rogue Nation and John Wick Devil are on their way. Maybe i'll show all the other steelbooks i have in some other thread in the future. Have to figure out where to do that and stuff :)

I hope to get to know some of you, have some good conversations, and maybe join a group-buy or two!

WRO6eANh.jpg

gJ1O9SZh.jpg

Hi ninja's!

I've been watching these forums for a while now, creating an account eventually to follow threads about Filmarena releases which i started to collect since september last year i think.

So hello everyone! I'm Dane, 30yo and a movie lover/enthousiast/nerd since i can remember. Well thats what you get when your mother names you after a movie/miniseries character I guess (bonus points for those who know which character ;) )

I own a lot of movies on dvd en blu-ray, and i love steelbooks. I've included a picture of my dvd/blu-ray room and a separate one of just my filmarena collection so far. Jurassic World, Looper, Pixels, Rogue Nation and John Wick Devil are on their way. Maybe i'll show all the other steelbooks i have in some other thread in the future. Have to figure out where to do that and stuff :)

I hope to get to know some of you, have some good conversations, and maybe join a group-buy or two!

WRO6eANh.jpg

gJ1O9SZh.jpg
@DaneMB Hello and Welcome to HDN! :thumbs: Amazing Collection and Introduction! :woot: Enjoy your time here buddy! ;)

Hi ninja's!

WRO6eANh.jpg

gJ1O9SZh.jpg

Wow some collection :thumbs:

Welcome to this geeky paradise @DaneMB

Hi ninja's!

WRO6eANh.jpg

gJ1O9SZh.jpg

Welcome to HDN @DaneMB ! Nice collection you got going.