Hi hello from Quebec, Canada

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, i'm a collector and i am really late and unfamiliar with group buys. It's about time i register to hi-def ninja. First because it's a NINJA. Secondly, i have to be part of group buys (wich i still dont know how it works !?!? ) and stop buying them double the price on ebay. I need to put some of these incredibles edition that Hidef Ninja rub in my face everyday :). It's seem like Canada is too cold to get special edition in our store ;)

IMG_9883_low.jpg

IMG_5011.JPG

IMG_5365.JPG
IMG_9800.JPG

That's a great collection you got there @hubel33 . :)

Welcome to HDN, feel free to tag or PM me or any other mod you see online, should you need help around or if you want to chat.

As for Group Buys, it's quite simple:

When there's a title you're interested in, make sure you "watch thread" and select how to receive the notifications. When a group buy is announced for that particular title, a link will be posted in that same thread which you can then click on and complete the purchase.

You can also subscribe to watch the group buy sections: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/steelbook-group-buys.91/ and https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/general-group-buys.128/ so that when a new group buy is submitted, you get an alert etc...

Completing a purchase is quite simple too, you just click on the big blue "buy" button which would be displaying also the cost involved, clicking on that button takes you to your paypal account where you confirm your details and that's it.

Always make sure you read the terms and conditions of the group buys, most are standard but some may not include shipping fees which are then billed later by the group buy host.

Enjoy your time on here!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hubel33
Phat collection. I'll have the fast and furious Tokyo drift thanks. It's rules of the website, when you join you have to give a steel book to the first person who asks for one, for free.:whistle::thumbs::D

• Haha
Welcome to the community @hubel33. It's a pleasure to have you here. :thumbs:

That's one epic collection you have there. I especially like the way you've displayed all your gaming consoles... very cool!

Feel free to give us a shout if you need assistance with anything. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Phat collection. I'll have the fast and furious Tokyo drift thanks. It's rules of the website, when you join you have to give a steel book to the first person who asks for one, for free.:whistle::thumbs::D
@yo! I wasn't aware of that rule !!! You're sure you don't want an old VHS of Airbud playing baseball instead ?! ;)

Last edited:
That's a great collection you got there @hubel33 . :)

Welcome to HDN, feel free to tag or PM me or any other mod you see online, should you need help around or if you want to chat.

As for Group Buys, it's quite simple:

When there's a title you're interested in, make sure you "watch thread" and select how to receive the notifications. When a group buy is announced for that particular title, a link will be posted in that same thread which you can then click on and complete the purchase.

You can also subscribe to watch the group buy sections: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/steelbook-group-buys.91/ and https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/general-group-buys.128/ so that when a new group buy is submitted, you get an alert etc...

Completing a purchase is quite simple too, you just click on the big blue "buy" button which would be displaying also the cost involved, clicking on that button takes you to your paypal account where you confirm your details and that's it.

Always make sure you read the terms and conditions of the group buys, most are standard but some may not include shipping fees which are then billed later by the group buy host.

Enjoy your time on here!
Hi @Apollon ! just to be sure, when a new group buy will open, the blue button will be in the top right corner instead of the grey one "Unavailable / Out of stock" ? Thank you very much

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-09-26 à 09.45.22.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2018-09-26 à 09.45.22.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 166

I see you’re getting comfortable here :LOL:

Belated welcome to HDN too.

Reactions: yo!
@hubel33 Welcome to the community! :thumbs:

I love the way you displayed your collections. My OCD is feeling good thanks to you. :)
If you need any help from a fellow Canadian ninja, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, remember to have fun!

Hi, i'm a collector and i am really late and unfamiliar with group buys. It's about time i register to hi-def ninja. First because it's a NINJA. Secondly, i have to be part of group buys (wich i still dont know how it works !?!? ) and stop buying them double the price on ebay. I need to put some of these incredibles edition that Hidef Ninja rub in my face everyday :). It's seem like Canada is too cold to get special edition in our store ;)

View attachment 394578
View attachment 394579
View attachment 394580View attachment 394581
Je suis sur le cul!!!
Un ROB et un Virtual Boy! DAMN!!!

Nice SW & HP collection bud!!!