HiDefNinja Newb Alert!

MoStDoPe601

Premium Supporter
Apr 1, 2015
Thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself (and get some posts while doing so). My name is Tim aka MoStDoPe601 from Mississippi. I'm over 600 deep on bluray but was late to the steelbook party. I haven't taken count lately but should be approaching 100 of them. I'm here to participate in some group buys since my collectible number from Film Arena is 1502 and that's just not going to cut it for the lower print runs. Looking forward to interacting with tenured members of the community and if you guys use social media some of my collection can be seen in Instagram under MoStDoPe601 as well.

Thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself (and get some posts while doing so). My name is Tim aka MoStDoPe601 from Mississippi. I'm over 600 deep on bluray but was late to the steelbook party. I haven't taken count lately but should be approaching 100 of them. I'm here to participate in some group buys since my collectible number from Film Arena is 1502 and that's just not going to cut it for the lower print runs. Looking forward to interacting with tenured members of the community and if you guys use social media some of my collection can be seen in Instagram under MoStDoPe601 as well.
AWESOME! :woot: @MoStDoPe601 WELCOME to the one and ONLY, HDN! :cool: :notworthy:

1N.png Welcome to HDN 1N.png

Reactions: MoStDoPe601