High-Rise (2016)

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Would you buy High-Rise in steelbook form?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
My concepts...

#59 High Rise V1 (SC).png
#59 High Rise V2 (SC).png

Reactions: Jae and augustus

augustus

Premium Supporter
Dec 7, 2013
Southsea UK
I saw this at the cinema last week and found it to be an interesting and thought provoking film but one which left me rather cold. Perhaps I need to see it again to make up my mind.

I am, however, voting yes as I'd rather a Steelbook release of this title than yet another edition of some popcorn flick.

Jae

Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
West Sussex, UK
I've watched this a couple of times now. It appeals to the sociopath in me.

I'll take the top option with the second as the inner. Ta. :D

But, to be in keeping with the sheer over-the-top decadence of this film, this would have to be a etched-poly slip over a heavy card embossed slipcase containing a double-lenticular steelbook, with a soundtrack CD in a foil-inset quadruple-gatefold sleeve and black-bordered art cards with Mondo interpretations of the characters as well as a full promo shot set and a 48-page booklet with production notes and concept art. In a presentation box with a Cradle-to-Cradle resin paged copy of JG Ballard's High-Rise, of course... Plus twenty Rothmans, a lighter and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.