Mediabook High Tension (2003) (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Austria]

Jun 8, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

High Tension Mediabook Cover C IMG_20210107_142502_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This limited mediabook edition (Blu-ray & DVD / 1.000 copies / 12 pages booklet) from Austria was released in October 2013 and is out of print.

Three cover artworks were available, the one I´m presenting is cover C which has never been unboxed elsewhere, so consider this a premiere on Youtube.

The two disc set contains Blu-ray and DVD with equal content.

Enjoy! :happy:

Attachments

• High Tension Mediabook Cover C IMG_20210107_142502_2.jpg
    High Tension Mediabook Cover C IMG_20210107_142502_2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
This limited mediabook edition (Blu-ray & DVD / 1.000 copies / 12 pages booklet) from Austria was released in October 2013 and is out of print.

Three cover artworks were available, the one I´m presenting is cover C which has never been unboxed elsewhere, so consider this a premiere on Youtube.

The two disc set contains Blu-ray and DVD with equal content.

Enjoy! :happy:

Wow where did u managed to get a copy?

Reactions: shane54
Wow where did u managed to get a copy?
Like I said in the video it was a long search. Cover B is the easiest one to get, followed by cover A.

I kept searching and searching on Facebook marketplace and saw a reply by coincidence that someone got cover C, but was not selling it.
We sent messages back and forth and finally the collector was willing to sell me the copy.

The mediabook is like brand new.
It was strange though to pay someone you don't know (a lot of) money on your own risk, but my knowledge of human nature never lets me down.

The other option is to buy this one at a movie market / convention.

Reactions: Billy Talent