Release date: October 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £39.99

91d3tIIPfDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord Vader
Thanks. Link and price added to the OP.
Cheers mate :thumbs:

October is gonna be one expensive month with all these releases!

Bit more info

The Highlander 4K UHD Collector's Edition will be released on October 31st and will include a 64-page booklet, prequel comic #1 Way of the Sword, a set of badges, art cards and poster. The two-disc set will also include new extras including the first extensive ‘Making of’ documentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian
Christopher Lambert and Sean Connery star in 1986 cult classic HIGHLANDER. He fought his first battle on the Scottish Highlands in 1536. He will fight his greatest battle on the streets of New York city in 1986. His name is Connor MacLeod. He is immortal. After surviving a wound that should have killed him during a clan battle in the Scottish Highlands in 1536, Connor MacLeod (Christopher Lambert) is banished from his village. Years later, he is met by Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez (Sean Connery), a swordsman who teaches MacLeod the truth about himself, he is immortal; one of a race of many who can only die when the head is cut from the body. He must fight his way through the centuries until the time of The Gathering, when the few immortals who have survived the ages will come together to fight until only one remains. In New York City the final fight is about to begin, and in the end, there can be only one.

Special Features:
  • 4K UHD and Blu-ray
  • 64 page booklet with brand new essays
  • Prequel comic #1 The Way of the Sword
  • Set of 4 badges
  • Poster
  • Artcards
  • The first time on 4K UHD. The Immortal Attraction Of Highlander: Looking back at four decades of Highlander magic
  • A Kind Of Magic: Music Of The Immortals: A featurette on the Soundtrack
  • Capturing Immortality: Interview with photographer David James
  • Audio Commentary with author Jon Melville
  • Audio Commentary with Russell Mulcahy
  • Audio Commentary with William Panzer and Bill Davis
Purchase links for HMV and Zavvi added to OP.

Amazon UK will be £39.99 or less before release date

Pre orders done on Amazon UK when price drops happen it's automatically applied to your order

You won't end up paying £40.00 it will be £39.99 or less

I guess you can combine this with the steelbook, to get a sort of a premium edition. Did that with Full Metal Jacket, The Shining, RoboCop, Chucky... Not the cheapest option, but it looks so nice.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Is this film any good? It's one I never got round to seeing. Honest answers only please not rose tinted glasses ones ;-)

Is this film any good? It's one I never got round to seeing. Honest answers only please not rose tinted glasses ones ;-)

Difficult to answer to a 2022 first-time audience member. I definitely watch it with rose-tinted glasses so I ordered it immediately after a long wait. Will have its place on my shelf next to Conan the Barbarian, RoboCop, Predator, and The Terminator, as it definitely has a lot of that 80s charm, BUT, quality-wise, is a notch below the aforementioned. The plot is silly at times, but (somehow!) it only adds to its appeal, as if you're reading a vintage comic book.

Depends on how you look onto that cinematic period. If you like other movies from that age, an edition like this should be a valuable acquisition for your collection.

Reactions: NateGrey and crib79
Difficult to answer to a 2022 first-time audience member. I definitely watch it with rose-tinted glasses so I ordered it immediately after a long wait. Will have its place on my shelf next to Conan the Barbarian, RoboCop, Predator, and The Terminator, as it definitely has a lot of that 80s charm, BUT, quality-wise, is a notch below the aforementioned. The plot is silly at times, but (somehow!) it only adds to its appeal, as if you're reading a vintage comic book.

Depends on how you look onto that cinematic period. If you like other movies from that age, an edition like this should be a valuable acquisition for your collection.
Thanks for this. I absolutely love films from this era so I've put an order in.

Reactions: PracticingPat