United Kingdom
Release date:11th November 2013
Price: £165
Purchase link:
Amazon
Zavvi

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered mine on the 29th for shipping to australia still says await stock pick and says processing and dispatch 30th june???its not even been taken from my card yet are they normally this slow getting them out to australia?did have a few issues witht them in uk but not too many my first order with them since moving to oz,starting to get annoyed that its not even on way,anyone who has got there ones in uk,you think its well packed enough to last the trip over here,i suppose all depends on how its handled and where it goes and if it was mint etc before they shipped

ordered mine on the 29th for shipping to australia still says await stock pick and says processing and dispatch 30th june???its not even been taken from my card yet are they normally this slow getting them out to australia?did have a few issues witht them in uk but not too many my first order with them since moving to oz,starting to get annoyed that its not even on way,anyone who has got there ones in uk,you think its well packed enough to last the trip over here,i suppose all depends on how its handled and where it goes and if it was mint etc before they shipped
I imagine it could take them a little longer to arrange shipping to Austrailia, but I'm just guessing there... I have no clue how they usually deal with items being sent abroad. What shipping option did you choose?

It's always hard to say whether an item will survive the trip... it obviously depends on who's handling it. I've had items that have been packed like a tank and sent from the other end of the country, yet they still arrived damaged. Then I've had items sent from abroad in very basic packaging and they arrived mint. Just luck of the draw really.

If it's not the Incredible Hulk handling your parcel, then it should survive the trip... both ends of the box are padded with polystyrene, but the middle is empty space, so if that were to get hit, then I suppose there's a chance the case could get smashed/cracked. Fingers crossed for you though!

i ordered my copy yesterday afternoon, and there has been no movement on my order either, and i live in the UK
It took a day before I saw any movement on mine, so hopefully yours will be despatched later today (Wednesday).

Had to order for £58.50,thanks for the 10% code Noodles.

No problem buddy... glad I could help! Kind of wish I'd waited now though, as I didn't even have a 10% code for myself when I ordered lol.

I used a discount code from the V for Vendetta email because the packaging was crap Zavvi sent a discount code to everyone who bought that Steelbook tried it & it worked
& just had email Dispatched with DPD courier

They sent everyone an email who bought it....I never got it :|

This arrived today by courier thankfully no damage packed with those inflated plastic air bags great quality set for less than £60 with my points & discount an absolute bargain, recommended :)
And now 'Sold Out'

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott
I don't believe this...I finally got my code from Zavvi, after waiting ages for it and now it's sold out, the product I wanted to use it for

For Christ sake :(

Does anyone know if they'll get anymore in stock?

Amazon has been doing their "Under review" thing for ages now

Reactions: Travis Bickle
I don't believe this...I finally got my code from Zavvi, after waiting ages for it and now it's sold out, the product I wanted to use it for

For Christ sake :(

Does anyone know if they'll get anymore in stock?

Amazon has been doing their "Under review" thing for ages now
Hopefully they might get some more as these have gone quick but it's not surprising at that price I was in two minds at one point had it in my basket then changed my mind but with the discount code and my points I caved in,glad I did as it looks really nice. Was considering hunting down the 'Psycho' Steelbook a while ago but won't bother now as happy with this.
Gutted for you mate but it may come back keep checking.

Hmm...what is going on here?

Ordered 29 and it still says awaiting stock pick? No money has been charged from my card. Has anyone outside UK received a set??? Are they getting cold feet because of shipping cost???

I got one...it came back in stock :D

Used my discount code aswell
Nice one really pleased for you it's a great set glad you managed to get one :)

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Dammit! I would have definitely grabbed one at that price. Ah well. I hope you all receive it without any bother. What a bargain price.
Back in stock with another £4 off with UNIVERSAL4 code
Grab one absolute bargain

Reactions: stepstone
Hmm...what is going on here?

Ordered 29 and it still says awaiting stock pick? No money has been charged from my card. Has anyone outside UK received a set??? Are they getting cold feet because of shipping cost???

same as you ordered on the 29th sent them a few messages asking what happening,money now left my account and says awaiting dispatch,its going all the way to australia hope i not made a big mistake as would hate if it arrived damaged.