United Kingdom
Release date:11th November 2013
Price: £165
Purchase link:
Amazon
Zavvi

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just received shipment, and it is DVD only. so if anyone else should visit amazon.jp, the Bluray and DVD version are distinct, despite the pictures for both being the same.

Hi, u said distinct, did u mean the pictures quality are almost the same despite in blu ray and DVD, is that what u mean?

I am a latecomer, thinking of getting this.

Hi, u said distinct, did u mean the pictures quality are almost the same despite in blu ray and DVD, is that what u mean?

I am a latecomer, thinking of getting this.

sorry, meaning they're selling a DVD disc set, and a Bluray disc set, so type in dvd set if you want that one, or bluray set if you want that. . l wasn't referring to picture quality, though. Good luck to you!

sorry, meaning they're selling a DVD disc set, and a Bluray disc set, so type in dvd set if you want that one, or bluray set if you want that. . l wasn't referring to picture quality, though. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the clarification. The bluray set sold out. Only got DVD set left. Bummer!

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt
Variation on a theme. I don't know if this warrants a thread all of it's own?
'The House of Hitchcock' Amazon it. The House of Hitchcock.
View attachment 436505
@Scraggy
Yes this would warrant a thread of it's own

1) It's different to previous release as artwork and packaging is not the same
2) It's a Italy Release

Separate threads are also created for each country of a release even when contents and packaging are the exact same

This is why we have separate threads for releases from UK/USA/Canada/Germany/France etc etc

Thread created

Reactions: Grendel