Hitman: Absolution (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Title: Hitman: Absolution
Release Date: November 20, 2012
Type of Disc(s): Blu-ray (PS3) / DVD (Xbox 360)
Current MSRP: $59.99
Embossing/Debossing: ?
G1 or G2: G1
Purchase Link:
PS3 - n/a
Xbox 360 - n/a

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh yes, I cannot WAIT until I see what this one looks like *hopes for a close-up of his suit and tie, with debossed title*

edit: AND IT'S A G2 ASWELL!! christmas comes early!

Last edited:
I don't consider myself a collector of game steelbooks, but I may have to try and get my hands on this one. :D

I don't consider myself a collector of game steelbooks, but I may have to try and get my hands on this one. :D

Im in the same boat. I dont really collect game steebooks. Heck I only actually own 1 that Im keeping (Batman Arkham City) but if this is a nice steel I definitely want it! Im just praying its G2, please!

EDIT: Although I re-read the OP from FoG and it looks this will indeed be a G2?! If so :oohyeah:

edit: AND IT'S A G2 ASWELL!! christmas comes early!

Im just praying its G2, please!

EDIT: Although I re-read the OP from FoG and it looks this will indeed be a G2?! If so :oohyeah:

Hitman has now changed to be a G1 steelbook based on internal listing :(

These listings are all subject to change until they show up on the website though

Hitman has now changed to be a G1 steelbook based on internal listing :(

These listings are all subject to change until they show up on the website though

DARN! You know game steels have been a mixed bag for a long time so most people are used to it... so while disappointing its not that big of a deal as long as the artwork is a home run. I would love to see some embossing/debossing action like Arkham City. I was lucky i got a mint copy of Arkham City steel from FS as there treated worse then amarays, lol, not even shrinkwrapped! EEK!

DARN! You know game steels have been a mixed bag for a long time so most people are used to it... so while disappointing its not that big of a deal as long as the artwork is a home run. I would love to see some embossing/debossing action like Arkham City. I was lucky i got a mint copy of Arkham City steel from FS as there treated worse then amarays, lol, not even shrinkwrapped! EEK!

honestly, I won't even buy video game steelbooks from the store I work at, that's how bad it is lol. Often they get delivered to the store in these large black totes and they just bounce around in there so they are never mint, especially without shrink wrap.

All video game steelbook purchases I do are on futureshop.ca for me now, as the condition is WAY better, especially with the new packaging method

I have high hopes for some great artwork on the Hitman steel

Reactions: Jason Bourne
honestly, I won't even buy video game steelbooks from the store I work at, that's how bad it is lol. Often they get delivered to the store in these large black totes and they just bounce around in there so they are never mint, especially without shrink wrap.

All video game steelbook purchases I do are on futureshop.ca for me now, as the condition is WAY better, especially with the new packaging method

I have high hopes for some great artwork on the Hitman steel

yeah same here. game steelbook purchases are always done on FS.CA and hope for the best.

yup... I really hope they do something good with this steel as the possibilities with Hitman are endless.

well I pre-ordered the game since there was $10 off deal on FS.CA but will pre-orders before the steelbook being announced on FS.CA still get the steel with the game FoG? Do you know?

well I pre-ordered the game since there was $10 off deal on FS.CA but will pre-orders before the steelbook being announced on FS.CA still get the steel with the game FoG? Do you know?

I did the same (pre-ordered every game I want this fall to save $10 each :oohyeah:). CaptainFalcon (Video Game Product Buyer) has been stating every time that all preorders will receive steelbooks, so as long as he isn't straight up lying we will get one

I did the same (pre-ordered every game I want this fall to save $10 each :oohyeah:). CaptainFalcon (Video Game Product Buyer) has been stating every time that all preorders will receive steelbooks, so as long as he isn't straight up lying we will get one

So far for both NSMB2 and Sleeping Dogs, I never got my Steelbooks for orders I placed before the promotions even though they said it would come. I got a message from them telling me to call them if I still didn't get the Sleeping Dogs Steelbooks a while ago and I have done so, but still nothing so far. I didn't even get such an e-mail notification for NSMB2. :/

So far for both NSMB2 and Sleeping Dogs, I never got my Steelbooks for orders I placed before the promotions even though they said it would come. I got a message from them telling me to call them if I still didn't get the Sleeping Dogs Steelbooks a while ago and I have done so, but still nothing so far. I didn't even get such an e-mail notification for NSMB2. :/

yeah I pre-ordered NHL 13, Hitman Absolution and Black Ops 2. Saved like $35 with taxes with that deal! Which is great. I personally dont collect game steels and I think you have to buy the next version up for Black Ops 2 and NHL 12 anyways to get the steel but Hitman will likely be a steel included with the game on the side sort of deal and I DO want it, lol.

Sounds like from Leshita's comment that its hit and miss if you order before the promo comes onto the website? I know when the promo's up you add it to cart and it shows as a part of your order for free.

Cuz' the ONLY reason I ordered Hitman from Future Shop is the steel book.... otherwise I would have gotten it from EB Games instead as they are including the "Sniper Challenge" with the regular and other editions of the game.

^^^ Not to sound whiney but Im disappointed to be honest with the artwork. Flat black on the back and while the cover is nice they could have done so much more with the artwork available to them with Hitman Absolution. And its G1.

I doubt it gets debossed or embossed either. Oh wells.