HMV / Xtra-Vision - SteelBook Retailer Thread [UK/Ireland]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
Website is still full of glitches, one , which I have told HMV about is the ability to order an unlimited number of items, say 9999999 of anything, even though it is know to have very limited stock (example the new Blade Runner Titans of Cult Steelbook) and go to check out...….it's still there, so could cause issues,

I did get an apology from Ian at HMV for the inconvenience caused, so at least they acknowledge the ongoing issues.

On a separate note my pre-order for SpiderMan has been despatched, I only found out after logging into my account to check the status. I have not received the usual despatch email from HMV, another glitch they really need to look into.

Also previous poster, they only charge when about to ship items, unless you pay by Paypal, in which you pay immediately.

Nov 21, 2016
Croatia
tried few computers, osx, windows.... chrome, safari, mozilla... only works on old IE explorer. I think the latter ones introduced some privacy protection and hmv site does not like it.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
tried few computers, osx, windows.... chrome, safari, mozilla... only works on old IE explorer. I think the latter ones introduced some privacy protection and hmv site does not like it.
Hmv website is working no issues on my Asus Windows 10 Pro PC
Using web browsers Edge/Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox

Make sure Windows 10 has all latest updates installed

Who is your ISP provider and what DNS settings you using