HWTSCS11_zpsac6cd4ff.jpg

HWTSCS12_zps354c31d5.jpg

HWTSCS13_zps12dd5877.jpg

HWTSCS14_zps4eb5da7e.jpg

*Slipcover in original pressing

ORDER HERE

Price: CDN$ 9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details
You Save: CDN$ 11.00 (52%)
Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. Gift-wrap available.

Actors: Rutger Hauer
Format: NTSC
Language: English
Region: Region A/1
MPAA Rating: UNRATED
Studio: Alliance Films
Release Date: July 5 2011
Run Time: 86 minutes

A movie that truly lives up (or is that down?) to its title, Hobo with a Shotgun brings on the giggly ick with a zeal that recalls the glory days of legendary exploitation mavens Troma Studios (The Toxic Avenger, Surf Nazis Must Die, Fat Guy Goes Nutzoid, etc.). Beginning with an awesome Ennio Morricone homage, the film follows the nameless title character (Rutger Hauer) as he hops a train to a new town with dreams of buying a lawnmower and settling down, only to run afoul of an evil drug kingpin and his two severely messed-up sons. Disgusted by the level of corruption surrounding him, he stumbles into a sporting goods store and… well, the title tells you the rest, really. Expanding on his notorious short of the same name (the winner of a trailer contest originated by Grindhouse's Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez), writer-director Jason Eisener maintains a delicate balance between black comedy and ridiculously gross money shots, with precious little of the downtime between inspired gags that plagues so many films of its type. Anchored by Hauer's more-committed-than-it-probably-needed-to-be performance, this assuredly guilty pleasure ranks as a real rarity: a tribute to '80s VHS trash that functions beyond mere parody. Keep your thumb poised near the rewind button at all times. --Andrew Wright

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing I noticed, so many threads with pics only without other info ;)
They are much older releases. There are no links I can provide, unless you want me to include eBay ;) and release dates are not really necessary for such older releases. Even if I find the release date, might not be accurate considering these gets re-released without slips :whistle:. Also, I could've been feeling a bit lazy :p.

Reactions: PunkNinja
They are much older releases. There are no links I can provide, unless you want me to include eBay ;) and release dates are not really necessary for such older releases. Even if I find the release date, might not be accurate considering these gets re-released without slips :whistle:. Also, I could've been feeling a bit lazy :p.
Buddy from my experienced. If it's already been released it's ok just to indicate the price and purchase link and some description if available, but if it's not out in the market yet then you should add the release date.
If you're not sure if it will still have the slipcover, just add a note like "Slipcover in original pressing" :thumbs::naughty:

@AlienKing you can also create threads of OOS and OOP editions as long as nobody posted them yet.
Just indicate that it's out of stock or out of print, for example:

"Price: $19.99 Out of stock
Order link - amazon.com"

Some Ninjas will ask why bother posting them if it's not available. Well the the point is to inform them that this or that edition exist and it's out there. So they can hunt them down.

Now let's go back on topic. :D

Buddy from my experienced. If it's already been released it's ok just to indicate the price and purchase link and some description if available, but if it's not out in the market yet then you should add the release date.
If you're not sure if it will still have the slipcover, just add a note like "Slipcover in original pressing" :thumbs::naughty:

@AlienKing you can also create threads of OOS and OOP editions as long as nobody posted them yet.
Just indicate that it's out of stock or out of print, for example:

"Price: $19.99 Out of stock
Order link - amazon.com"

Some Ninjas will ask why bother posting them if it's not available. Well the the point is to inform them that this or that edition exist and it's out there. So they can hunt them down.

Now let's go back on topic. :D
I know, I know. But that's the thing. I don't have any links to post and I posted the only information available to me (ie - this edition included 7 postcards). Like you said, my only intention was to let other collectors know that such edition exist. Beyond that, is not my concern :D.
Anyways let's get back on topic, before Judge Judy...I mean Judge Apollon comes and edits this again. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja