Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hocus Pocus 2

Tagline: Revenge is a witch.

Genre: Fantasy, Family, Comedy

Director: Anne Fletcher

Cast: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy, Whitney Peak, Lilia Buckingham, Belissa Escobedo, Doug Jones, Tony Hale, Sam Richardson, Hannah Waddingham, Juju Journey Brener, Froy Gutierrez, Taylor Henderson, Nina Kitchen

Plot: Sequel to Hocus Pocus (1993) planned for 2022.

Reactions: Drum18
Hocus Pocus 2 Moves Forward at Disney+
Source: ScreenRant
View attachment 452118
According to Collider, Hocus Pocus 2 is officially moving forward with Workaholics writer and co-producer Jen D’Angelo writing the script for the film. At this point, virtually nothing is known about the story, but sources say that Disney wants to see Midler, Parker, and Najimy return in some way. Hocus Pocus 2 will be available exclusively on Disney+ upon the film's release.

not sure about this....been too long and how would it work?

OG was fantastic(should probably sit down and watch it agian soon what with halloween coming next week)

A sequel has been in the works for years and Midler, Parker and Najimy all wanted to reprise their roles but then after a few more years Disney wanted different actresses or something so as long as the original 3 return I would be interested

hocus_pocus_two_ver4.jpeg

I honestly enjoyed it for what it is. Thought it was going to be rubbish but it’s just as silly as the original and stays very true to it whilst doing its own newer thing. Didn’t find them annoying (as you might when cult characters come back after 30 years and “over do it”.) and they still look great (to a degree lol). Midler still runs the show (don’t know how she does it and with no difference in 30 years) and she’s just as good in this as she is in the original. The 3 of them are

Can’t believe Doug Jones is 62 and came back for billy! Love it when he works with del toro but some reason wasn’t expecting him to return to this. Shame thora birch or vinessa shaw didn’t cameo but at the same time I don’t think it needed it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database