Hocus Pocus (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: January 11, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 11 Red Carpet live now, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £26.99

12692108-5794799174919264.jpg

12692108-1074799174736588.jpg 12692108-1154799175216876.jpg 12692108-1374799175132630.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Link dead for me here so forced to go elsewhere to order . . . strangely enough first time ever Zaveh12 has worked for me.

No codes ever work for me, what’s going on?
When did you try? They are usually only active for a few minutes after a title first goes live, and that might be a good 20 mins or so before it's due to go live. Unless you get your order in within those first few minutes, none of those codes will work as they will get deactivated (as they're not supposed to work on pre-orders anyway). There have been exceptions where the codes have been active for quite some time - even a few hours on the odd occasion,. But such occasions are very rare.

Reactions: mkdfan
Kinda crazy this ain't out for Halloween but this is always a joy to watch whatever time of year. Actually dont own this in any form of physical media so this is a must buy for me!

When did you try? They are usually only active for a few minutes after a title first goes live, and that might be a good 20 mins or so before it's due to go live. Unless you get your order in within those first few minutes, none of those codes will work as they will get deactivated (as they're not supposed to work on pre-orders anyway). There have been exceptions where the codes have been active for quite some time - even a few hours on the odd occasion,. But such occasions are very rare.
The same time as others were using them and saying they were working. Eventually got that zaveh12 one to work fortunately.
Zavvi’s site was on the fritz at the same time too so that could have been a possible reason.
I didn’t know the codes only worked for a short period of time. Thanks. I’ll make sure to be early next time.