Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 6th October 2015
Purchase Link: amazon.ca
Price: $55.99

HOME_ALONE_25th_Anniversary_Collection_BD_moyen_150901081713.jpg

Last edited:
So you have this shipped I also have on pre order but I also have two other items in that order which are maybe out in week or two,did you just order this on its own?and do you mostly do that with these types of editions I'm starting to wonder if shipping three items same time is a good idea as may get damaged,what's your thoughts?im sure with other orders from other amazons they have sent it out regardless I just ordered them all to save on shipping
Well I have six items on preorder but will have them shipped as they become available. Or else I would have to wait until December to receive them all. Yes it does cost extra but im happy to pay that extra fee simply because I can't wait that long for them all! I don't think in the past ive had multiple editions shipped at once. I don't think shipping them all together should damage them.

Its going to look great on the shelf right! :thumbs::woot: I hope shipping doesnt take too long, I got priority international shipping, because I cant wait! :LOL:
Yeah, it'll make a great display set! I paid extra for fast shipping, when i put the tracking number into DHL's website, it says it'll get delivered on the 8th. I'll post pics if no one else's arrives before then.

Reactions: elle82
Also, i don't know if it was mentioned on the listing, but you also get digital codes for the first two movies with the set too.