Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 6th October 2015
Purchase Link: amazon.ca
Price: $55.99

HOME_ALONE_25th_Anniversary_Collection_BD_moyen_150901081713.jpg

Last edited:
Glad it's finally arrived Elle, I know this has been ONE of your most anticipated releases this month....still many more to come I am sure..:D
I am still waiting on mine, hopefully it will be this week though :ohno::ohno: ;)
It certainly has! Cant wait to watch it again! (for the millionth time :LOL:). Hopefully u get yours soon too. Trust me its worth the wait! :woot:

Reactions: mascott
Yep they say it was never this price having checked on a site which tracks prices on Amazon it does say $20 but I'm unsure if was an error on that site,unless Amazon has screenshot from there site they not price match so either they are right or telling lies,they are not always the best ones to deal with Amazon.ca

Ive only ever had the best experiences with amazon.ca. I emailed them and they refunded me the difference. I only paid $20 for it.

Well mine is not even sent and they refuse to give for less they want proof i gave them a screen shot from a site but still said no said its never been that price

Well mine is not even sent and they refuse to give for less they want proof i gave them a screen shot from a site but still said no said its never been that price
Damn thats unfair. I had no issues at all with them refunding me the difference. I think it often depends on the person who u deal with on there. Some are really nice and helpful while others may be difficult.

Here you are guys, proof it dropped to $20, hope it helps.
Hopefully this will help others get theirs dropped to $20 as well, thank u! I hate when amazon try to rip people off by saying an item was never dropped to a certain price when it did. The same thing happened to a few people on here with the marvel phase two set a while ago.

Here you are guys, proof it dropped to $20, hope it helps.
Thanks for this was just going to hit them up again after them refusing yesterday by live chat so thought i email them today and having just looked at my order again looks like the dropped it in price so no need for this now but just incase i have issues i show them this.

This is a bargain at $20 or even $26 that's it at now. I picked up the US version for $40 and I think that was worth it. The paint can is really good quality, definatly worth picking up if you are a home alone fan!:)

Reactions: elle82