Hooch's Scream Factory Collection

Hooch

Clan of OES
Premium Supporter
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Here is my current Scream Factory Collectors Edition set up. There are a few titles missing but I have already bought these and they are in ninja care atm in the US.My focus is to have a complete line of the collectors edition with the slipcovers, at all time!

Thanks for letting me show you these beauties and besides the beautiful artwork the PQ and the extras are usually top notch!

hq

Last edited:
at your service @aLLu , check the pic in the first post again! :)

If you know your Scream titles and especially the collectors edition you see that these are missing from the groupshot to complete the whole set: Jeepers Creepers, Jeepers Creepers 2, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, The Serpent and the Rainbow, Manhunter, Village of the Damned, Death Becomes Her, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers and The Return of the Living Dead.

The above titles are in the safe custody of @mlmaier84 and will be sent over to me with some other good stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: aLLu
@toyklectrr Thanks, and I am also looking forward for that one (Drag me to hell).
I am not active as I used to be on HDN, but I can tell you that I am still keeping this collection up and I am now 100% up to date...will have to take time and provide a pic.

Reactions: toyklectrr
@toyklectrr Thanks, and I am also looking forward for that one (Drag me to hell).
I am not active as I used to be on HDN, but I can tell you that I am still keeping this collection up and I am now 100% up to date...will have to take time and provide a pic.
Here is the most recent video of my collection. I have only added a few titles since this was uploaded.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hooch