- Aug 29, 2011
Crown Island, Rumble City, the year is 1912. Word on the street is after a short stint at Crown Reformatory the One12 Kid is back and ready to reclaim his block.
The One:12 Collective Jackie Vaporoni is outfitted in a union suit, braces, work pants, and work boots. The Back Alley Brawler’s got style for miles - switch up his look with the included cable knit sweater, bowler hat, and flat cap! Jackie’s known for being expressive and comes complete with 5 head portraits with flocked hair and one with a flocked mustache.
The King of the Block is equipped with all kinds of doodads including a knife, real metal wrench, stickball bat and balls, tobacco can for kick the can, a valise, and more.
Vapor rolls with his cronies Pigeon’s Great Grandpigeon and a micro Stinkle Mez-Itz that match his look.
Visit RumbleSociety.com to learn more about the ever-growing universe of Rumble Society.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JACKIE VAPORONI FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Five (5) head portraits with flocked hair
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of middle finger hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of holding hands (L&R)
- Bowler hat (removable)
- Flat cap (removable)
- Cable-knit sweater (removable)
- Union suit
- Work pants
- Work boots
- One (1) real metal wrench
- One (1) micro Stinkle Mez-Itz with flocked mustache and removable bowler cap
- One (1) Great-Grandpigeon with bowler hat
- One (1) knife
- One (1) valise
- One (1) chewing tobacco can
- One (1) stickball bat
- One (1) pair of goggles
- One (1) pair of glasses
- One (1) washer necklace
- Three (3) balls
- Three (3) stogies
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post