Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2010
England
For Sale/Trade

Steelbooks

Machete (UK) - Sealed/Mint - £15 or Trade
Resident Evil Afterlife 2D (UK) - Sealed/Mint - £15 or Trade
Marvel V Capcom 3 (PS3) - ***FREE*** Front and back plates off steelbook only - Sacrificed the spine to repair another steelbook. Ideal if you have a denter that needs repairing!!
I am Legend (GER) - Opened/Mint - £20 or Trade

Regular Amaray / Limited Edition

Bioshock 2 (PS3) Limited Edition Rip to outer sleeve/inner box perfect condition £30 PM for cost as this thing is huge!
9 Limited edition (with Hardback book) (UK) - open/mint £35
Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen (UK) - Optimus prime robot packaging - Unsealed/Mint - £20 or Trade
Battle Royale (UK) - Unsealed/Mint - £30 or Trade
Inception (UK) (Briefcase + Gifts only - No Discs) Unsealed/ 2 minor dents - not noticeable in outer packaging £15 or Trade PM for postage due to weight and size
Watchmen (UK) (Lenticular Slip) - Unsealed / Minor scuffs on corners of sleeve - £8

Slipcovers

Ice Age 3 (UK) £5
Ratatouille (UK) £5
Bolt (UK) £3
Beauty and the Beast (G1) (UK) £3
Bad Lieutenant Lenticular (UK) £4
Crazies Lenticular (UK) £4
Night at the Museum 2 Lenticular (UK) £5
Sherlock Holmes Lenticular (UK) £7
Triangle Lenticular (UK) £5
A Single Man (UK) £3
Invictus (UK) £3
Saving Private Ryan (UK) £3
Fight Club (UK) £3

Wants

Any Non-UK Steelbook - Anything will be considered (Open/Sealed)

Any offers for sale will be considered. No low ballers though please!

Buyer to cover Paypal fees.
UK postage - £2 (Single Steel book) Recorded Delivery. Multiples PM for cost.
Slipcovers - £1 Recorded Delivery
Overseas - PM for cost

Last edited:
I had 2 seperate packeges get dented on me but they refunded charges for postage and was able to get Steelie again. Recommend both The Hurt Locker and Pan's Labyrinth. Unless you unerstand Spanish or Italian tho Pan's won't mean much as only in those languages. Pick up cheap amaray from Amazon.ca which is Region free and better than the UK one.

I had 2 seperate packeges get dented on me but they refunded charges for postage and was able to get Steelie again. Recommend both The Hurt Locker and Pan's Labyrinth. Unless you unerstand Spanish or Italian tho Pan's won't mean much as only in those languages. Pick up cheap amaray from Amazon.ca which is Region free and better than the UK one.

I've been using amazon.ca for a while now and agree much better and sometimes quicker delivery (Work that one out!). I already have the amary of pan's so I know about it being Spanish, I love the film and also the steel hence my reasoning behind wanting it :D

Now giving away Marvel V Capcom 3 - Damaged metal on spine (Sacrificed to repair other Steelbook) so front and back steel plates only... Ideal if any of you have a denter that needs repairing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.